11.4 Acres! Amazing & Unique 3 unit property!
Main home Guest house & Commercial office and tremendous amounts covered storage!
Endless views and gently sloped topography. Extensively fenced & cross fenced with pipe & 5 ft no climb wire. The location can't be beat, backing up to Muir Ranch, it's an easy drive to both Weatherford or Fort Worth & Aledo ISD schools. Horse hotel, Show cattle, Commercial business; this special place has the potential to be whatever you dream!
- 3 unit property, Featuring a Main home, guest home & spacious office all perfectly situated on 11.4 acres with a pond.
- Main house was updated in 2021 The heart of this home is the light and bright living room with vaulted ceilings, cedar beams & wood burning fireplace. The kitchen is beautiful and includes features such as farmhouse sink, granite, coffee bar, built in China hutch & breakfast nook. Formal dining, home office, 4 bedrooms- including 2 master suites & a wrap around porch perfect this country home.
- Guest house early 1900's history filled 2 bedroom 1 Bath, is updated but original charm in tact, shiplap, painted pine and views of the pond!
- Commercial Office was created by converting the original barn into a high tech office with extensive storage and a view of the paddock.
- 11.4 acres conveniently located on FM5, making it easy to access Weatherford, Fort Worth, Aledo schools, and World Class arenas. Backing up to Muir Ranch this piece of heaven has hill top views for miles and miles! 3 large fenced pastures offer many options for your horses or cattle.
- 2 wells
- Pond - lined
- Pipe fencing
- Electric Gate
- Extensive Storage
- High Speed internet/ Cat 5
Horse Facility Features
- 3 Large pastures fenced with pipe and no climb wire.
- Current extensive storage could easily be converted back to stalls with covered access to front paddock.
- 5 miles
- 10 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
101 Kimbro Ct, Aledo, Parker County, Texas