11.4 Acres! Amazing & Unique 3 unit property!
Featuring Main home, guest home, spacious Commercial office and tremendous amounts of storage!
Endless views and gently sloped topography. Extensively fenced & cross fenced with pipe & 5 ft no climb wire. The location can't be beat, backing up to Muir Ranch, it's an easy drive to both Weatherford or Fort Worth & Aledo ISD schools. Horse hotel, Show cattle, Commercial business; this special place has the potential to be whatever you dream!
- Unique 3 unit property is amazing! Featuring a Main home, guest home & spacious office all perfectly situated on 11.4 acres with a pond.
- Main house was updated in 2021 achieving both open concept & individual spaces. The heart of this home is the light and bright living room with vaulted ceilings, cedar beams & wood burning fireplace. The kitchen was designed to be both beautiful & functional & includes features such as farmhouse sink, granite, coffee bar, built in China hutch & breakfast nook. Formal dining, home office, 4 bedrooms- including 2 master suites, engineered hardwood flooring & a wrap around porch perfect this country home.
- Guest house early 1900's history filled 2 bedroom 1 Bath, is updated but original charm in tact, shiplap, painted pine and views of the pond!
- Spacious Office was created by converting the original barn into a glorious and high tech office with extensive storage and a view of the paddock.
- 11.4 acres conveniently located on FM5, making it easy to access Weatherford, Fort Worth, Aledo schools, and World Class arenas. Backing up to Muir Ranch this piece of heaven has hill top views for miles and miles! 3 large fenced pastures offer many options for your horses or cattle.
- 2 wells
- Pond - lined
- Pipe fencing
- Electric Gate
- Extensive Storage
- High Speed internet/ Cat 5
Horse Facility Features
- 3 Large pastures fenced with pipe and no climb wire.
- Current extensive storage could easily be converted back to stalls with covered access to front paddock.
- 5 miles
- 10 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
101 Kimbro Ct, Aledo, Parker County, Texas