This house, barn, and pool are on 36 acres with two ponds, and trees. This property is fenced and cross-fenced into three pastures. This is right outside the city limits, but has city water and city sewer, along with a great well for the livestock and the sprinkler system. There is a gated entrance with a black top road going to the house. You have easy access to High 180 and downtown Mineral Wells. The hospital is only one mile from this property.
- 5 bedroom custom home, 3 and a half baths.
- Large pool ,and greenhouse.
- 3 separate air conditioning systems, and alarm system,
- Extra large master bath with steam shower, large whirlpool tub.
- Balcony off of the master with outside stairs going to the pool area.
- Two living areas with a fireplace in both.
- Two dinning areas along with a kitchen bar.
- A front separate entrance for the office.
- Utility room with sink and laundry drop from the second floor.
- A three car garage with a circle drive and a large extra parking area.
- Nice trees around the house.
- Garden area.
- Fence around the pool.
- Large dog pen fenced.
- Green house.
- Sprinkler system for the yard.
- Nice view.
- Gated entrance with paved parking and black top entrance.
Horse Facility Features
- 7 stall barn.
- Inside and outside entrance for every stall.
- Wash rack.
- vet area.
- Tack and feed room.
- Living quarters in the barn.
- Three separate pastures, and a fenced off section where you can move livestock from both sides.
- Large middle alley in the barn.
- A couple of other sheds for additional horses.
- Several roll up doors for ventilation.
- 1 miles
- 3 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
1225 Holly Hill Rd, Mineral Wells, Palo Pinto County, Texas