Situated directly next door to Enchanted Rock, giant trophy whitetails, the finest equestrian facility money can buy, and a custom home, this property is truly a one-of-a-kind dream.
Watch the video tour #1
Watch the video tour #2
- The contemporary ranch-style home is a 3 bedroom, 3.5 bath 4000 sq. ft. (approx.) custom home constructed in 2020. Designed by architect, Nadeau Architecture, and built by Fredericksburg’s own, Bill Dunn, no detail has been spared.
- In the kitchen, the main sink is an IWS Workstation 5 with Wolf gas cooktop, speed oven, M series wall oven and pro hood liner. Sub-zero refrigerator/freezer and wine storage. There is a Cove dishwasher and Maytag washer/dryer. Under-counter lighting and cabinetry is from Kingwood Fine Cabinetry in Fredericksburg.
- The home has two fireplaces, one in the great room and a propane fireplace in the master bedroom. The tub in the master bedroom is a Kohler Stargaze Freestanding BubbleMassage™ Air Bath. A Sonneman chandelier is located in the great room.
- Water for the home is provided via rainwater collection from the arena’s massive roof and then run through an ultraviolet purification filter. There are also two water wells on the property outfitted with electric submersible pumps that provide water to the home, grounds, and outdoor equine facilities.
- Varied in topography with dozens of views of Enchanted Rock and the surrounding hills. The highest point on the ranch is 1433 MSL and the lowest is 1283’ MSL. There are three ponds on the ranch and potential for more on the 4 drainages that snake through the ranch. The land has been well maintained for hunting and has been aerially sprayed for prickly pear in the last few years. The roads are in excellent shape and provide ample coverage of the ranch. There are 3 food plots established and with the rich sandy loam soil, there is plenty of room for more. There is ample cover for wildlife with several strategically cleared areas showcasing the multiple live oak and elm groves. There are currently 3 blind/feeder setups and multiple protein stations.
- Animals: ERR is a high-fenced hunting ranch with Level III MLD permits from Texas Parks and Wildlife. The ranch has enhanced the genetics and consistently produces free-range bucks over 200” Boone and Crockett. A handful of Axis call the ranch home, as well. There is also potential for access to thousands of low fence hunting acres from the park next door while still maintaining high fence acreage to accommodate the trophy deer. Ask listing broker for details on this.
Horse Facility Features
- This is a state-of-the-art equestrian facility was built with every detail in mind. The stable contains six custom 12x12 stalls equipped with rubber mats, fans, fly spray system, and Nelson automatic waterers. The large indoor tack-up bays are designed with stucco and Douglas fir ceilings and built-in cabinets with plenty of storage. Rubber mats are installed for you and your horses comfort along with fans, LED lighting, even electrical plugs for winter heaters. The wash bay is set up for hot and cold water, LED lights, and fans to help the drying process. There is a temperature-controlled tack room with washer/dryer hookups and a sink to make cleaning your tack convenient. Above the stalls is a full living suite complete with restroom and shower, large indoor viewing lounge with air conditioning, separate restroom for viewing deck guests, and giant upper, open viewing deck giving you a premium view of the arena. The covered arena features new Pinnacle footing from Atwood Equestrian Surfaces. Pinnacle is a proprietary blend that contains polymerized sand. Requires no watering and is completely dust-free. The indoor arena also features 40 Linear LED lights and a custom audio system, complete with Bluetooth to enjoy music while you ride. There are two 18' ceiling mounted MacroAir Fans to help keep you cool in the Texas summers. The arena was built with custom designed walls to ensure safety for riders knees when close to the edge. If the weather is nice, you can ride out to the gorgeous outdoor arena. This arena is bordered with a rock wall and contains Silica sand with Geotex Footing creating a feeling of riding on air. The property also contains four large turnouts with water hookups for easy filling.
- 20 miles
- 20 miles
- 20 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
5862 Ranch Rd 965, Fredericksburg, Llano County, Texas