The CW Hill Country Ranch Retreat and event venue is nestled amid canopies of century-old oak trees and plentiful wildflowers, enjoying a spring-fed seasonal creek. It was designed and built as a luxurious wedding destination and Christian ranch retreat, with multiple homes & guest quarters. In total, the 68± acres provide a main lodge, secondary home, reception hall, foreman’s house, honeymoon cottage, guest house, guest cottage, flower shop, workshop/maintenance barn, workshop/toy barn and vineyard-ready irrigation irrigated fields.
Watch the video tour #1
- The true heart of this property is the main lodge, a custom-built main home totaling approximately 10,700± sq/ft nestled on a the eastern slope with panoramic views, a large deck, outdoor lounging, barbeque area, and private swimming pool. Vaulted ceilings showcase exposed beams and rustic chandeliers. The gourmet kitchen comes with a large Island with wash sink, double oven & warmer, refrigerator, a temperature-controlled wine room, and picture windows overlooking the fields and wildlife below. Each side of the lodge has a large personal suite that enjoys ample space, high ceilings, luxurious bathrooms, spacious walk-in closets, and breathtaking views! They are designed to be used as luxury suites or may function as dual dressing areas. There is a total of 8 full suites w/baths, 2 huge bunk rooms with multiple beds, all sleeping up to 24+people.
- The secondary home is a newly built 2,295± sq/ft residence that shares the same views along with its own private inground swimming pool, outside patios, large screened in back patio with meticulous detail. Just across the way is the event center complete with 5,000± sq/ft Reception Hall / Conference Room that was the ranch’s original barn, 1800± sq/ft guest house and 850± sq/ft Honeymoon guest cottage. This rustic setting has been totally transformed into an elegant dining and dancing hall perfect for weddings, conferences, parties, and large gatherings of 250–300 guests. The ranch is located one hour from San Antonio, 20 minutes from Boerne and 35 minutes from Fredericksburg Tx. This unique offering has too many features and improvements to mention including being a great income producing property!
Horse Facility Features
- 68 acres of fenced and cross fenced pastures read to set up your stalls and arenas.
- • 68± Rolling Acres • 15,654± sq/ft of total living space
- • Main Lodge sleeps 24+, w/pool • Second Home w/pool
- • Guest Home • Honeymoon Guest Cottage
- • Shop / Toy Barn 30 x 80 • Flower Shop
- • 3 Water Wells • Fenced / Cross Fenced
- • Turkey, Axis & Whitetail Deer * 100% Mineral Rights Convey
- 35 miles
- 15 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
148 CW Ranch Rd 473, Boerne, Kendall County, Texas