Own a ranch in the heart of North Texas. 48 gorgeous AG EXEMPT acres & custom farmhouse calling you to slow down. Minutes from the charming town of Celeste & 29 m. from McKinney’s executive airport, experience the freedom to hunt, farm, fish from a stocked pond, ride horses, explore or enjoy your country views.
Custom farmhouse offers gathering spaces & private living; ideal for a vacation ranch or income producing airbnb. Enjoy porches & an outdoor fireplace to soak in the landscape.
Main House boasts open concept living w designer kitchen & pantry, vaulted ceilings, stone fireplace, powder room, mudroom & dog washing. Primary bedroom has a coffee bar for an uninterrupted morning & bath has soaking tub, walk-in shower & walk-in closet.
Bunk House primary has full bath, kitchen, additional laundry room & 2 built-in bunks sleeping four. Upstairs 2nd bdrm, full bath, kitchenette & loft. Coastal hay production-AG EXEMPT. Fully equipped 5-stall Shedrow barn is a horse lover’s dream. * Note More acreage available
Watch the video tour #1
Watch the video tour #2
- The main hub boasts an open concept for everyone to gather around and enjoy hanging out while you're cooking, dining or hanging around the gorgeous stone wood/gas burning fireplace. Slate floors, all stainless appliances stay, gas kitchen stove, warming drawer, quartz counters, mudroom with a raised dog wash rack.
- The Main master suite is complete with a separate living space, small kitchenette, huge walk in closet, large utility room, massive soaking garden tub, and large glass shower, double sink vanity! Two sets of French doors off of the suite to either porch makes it easy to accesses the gorgeous setting of your preference.
- The bunk house is fully equipped with a full kitchen (all appliances stay), 2 Bunk nooks (sleeps 4 extra) a full bath/shower combo downstairs, washer and dryer included, cozy master bunk suit downstairs, and up youll find a second bathroom with a shower , 2 kitchenettes for entertaining in the loft hangout space, as well as a second bedroom that has a balcony entrance.
- Out door has all of the porches, decks you need, a stone fireplace (gas or wood), 2 car garage, 16'x24' Office attached to the garage, Vintage Airstream available for purchase, 40' shipping container for extra storage on a foundation. The only thing this property needs is a pool!
- 48 Ag exempt acres, approx 40 acres being cultivated for coastal, approx 35 acres heavily wooded for wildlife refuge. A stocked fishing pond sets the stage for the entrance to the property. Co-op Water, aerobic septic system.
Horse Facility Features
- 5 Stall Shedrow Barn by BarnPro with runs shipped from Washington, wash rack, tack room, feed room, panel round pen, 5 turnouts , 2 loafing sheds.
- 17 miles
- 17 miles
- 23 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
5905 Co Rd 1093, Celeste, Hunt County, Texas