Contact for price
Here is discerning buyer's opportunity to own a turn-key equestrian property in the Texas Hill Country. This horseman's paradise contains two homes, a custom arena with lights, custom barn with pipe runs, and more. The property is conveniently located just minutes from Downtown Wimberley and Dripping Springs while still having privacy and a Hill Country feel.
Watch the video tour #1
- The main house is a ranch style 2000 SQFT 3/2 built in 1980. The house contains Spanish tile floors throughout and a rock fireplace. The Secondary house on the property is a 1500 SQFT 2/2 that was built in 2008. This house would make a great guest house or trainers house.
- The highlight of this property is the attention to detail the seller's put in building the equine facilities. The 7 horse barn is strategically placed to have a nice breeze year-round. From the barn you will find pipe turnouts, each with their own gate connecting them. The barn has a tack room and has been plumbed for a bathroom to be added. The riding Arena was custom designed and built for optimal footing for riding and holding up through the Hill Country storms. The Arena is all pipe with wood siding and chocolate loam / sand mixture. The arena is lighted for night riding during the hot summer days. Along with the barn and arena, there is an equipment shed to park a tractor and storage for hay and other equipment.
Horse Facility Features
- 9+- Acres
- - Nice 7 horse barn with tack room & pipe runs
- - custom arena with lights
- - Main house: Ranch Style 3/2 with plenty of opportunity
- - 2nd house is a 2/2
- -Equipment barn
- This property is located:
- - 15 minutes from Downtown Wimberley
- -22 minutes from Downtown Dripping Springs
- 45 minutes From Downtown Austin
- 19 miles
- 4 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
1601 W Skyline Acres, Wimberley, Hays County, Texas