GET YOUR SLICE OF HEAVEN
5 acres of private land and a completely remodeled home in a peaceful acreage subdivision deeded for horses. Just a few minutes from the Wimberley Square, this home is close to shopping, wineries, breweries, rivers - all the Texas Hill Country has to offer.
- Single story, 4/3, 2667 square feet, 2 car garage, circular driveway, stone exterior/metal roof, steel framed home. Completely remodeled with designer accents.
- Gourmet kitchen with stunning matte granite countertops, 6 burner gas cooktop, double ovens with warming drawer, wine fridge, bar, and 2 pantries. Updates include kitchen, master bathroom and 2nd bathroom, new flooring and baseboards throughout, shiplap accent walls, landscaping in front, and new AC & water heater.
- Extra large master in back with sitting area and 2 large windows to sit and enjoy your horses. Split bedroom plan, 2nd bedroom has an ensuite and could be used as a 2nd master. This home is perfectly situated in the center of 5 acres with plenty of trees for privacy. Outdoor amenities include a large back deck, hot tub, dog run, garden, and storage shed.
- Can apply for Wimberley ISD placement. Much of the furniture can be sold with the property. Don’t miss this one!
- 5 private acres with deeded horse trail system behind and between properties for community use. Large trees dot the property providing shade and a beautiful landscape. Home is in the center and circular drive provides easy access to the back acres.
Horse Facility Features
- Ready for your barn & horses, come see this beautiful, and peaceful equestrian friendly property! A community trail system runs behind this home, made for horseback rides & hikes. Circular driveway for easy trailer maneuvering to the back area. It has a flat beautiful yard, not too rocky, can become a semi-shady pasture for your animals to enjoy. Not currently fenced.
- 12 miles
- 7 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
900 Cascade Trail, San Marcos, Hays County, Texas