Pecan Ranch- a unique opportunity to own a luxury home on 55 acres in Hardin-Jefferson school district. A red brick gated entrance and tree-lined drive through a 100 year old pecan grove, welcomes you to the circle drive in front of the grand columned front of the home. Wrap around porch. Main level features: updated kitchen with two-toned custom finished cabinets, brick flooring, and leathered quartzite countertops, full laundry room and full bath off of the garage, living room with tall ceilings, front office, formal dining with dentil crown, primary suite, primary bathroom with soaking tub and walk-in shower, 3 closets. Upstairs features 3 bedrooms with 2 bathrooms, and an office/game room. Back yard features in-ground pool with hot tub, grotto and slide. Tiki outdoor kitchen. Barn with 8 stall potential, currently 3 stalls completed and 2 tack rooms, 1 wash room and full bathroom. Upstairs 1,000 sq ft, 2 bedroom guest house/apartment with full kitchen and laundry. Cross-fenced acreage, cattle pen with squeeze chute, chicken coop, and driveways to the barn.
- Uppdated kitchen with updated two-toned cabinetry in Urban bronze and antique walnut, leathered "Taj Mahal" Quartzite countertops from Brazil, induction cook stop, double ovens, and farmhouse sink with window overlooking barn area.
- Breakfast area with bay windows.
- Formal dining with dentil crown moulding.
- Front office space with closet.
- Large living area with gas log fireplace, and double doors that overlook spacious back yard.
- Full laundry room with custom cabinets.
- Full bathroom off of the garage.
- Primary bedroom with tall ceilings, en-suite bathroom with soaking tub, walk-in shower, 3 closets, 1 with large built-in shoe wall and drawers.
- Upstairs- 3 large bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Backyard with in-ground chlorine pool with grotto hot tub, waterfall, and slide,
- Covered swing area
- Tiki outdoor kitchen. Fenced off separately from pastures. 3 car garage.
- 55 Acres
- Crossfenced into 3 pastures
- Quality Bahaia grass in front pastures
- Water lines to pastures
- Functional cattle pen/chutes/troughs
- Additional 29 acres with pond can be purchased- ask agent for details
Horse Facility Features
- Crossfenced pastures
- Pad area wired for horse trailer
- Large red barn has 8 stall potential, 3 stalls currently finished
- Horse wash area
- Full bathroom
- 20 miles
- 20 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
17767 TX-326, Sour Lake, Hardin County, Texas