Offering one of the prettiest settings you’ll find in the area, 777 Hog Town Road in Collinsville features a newer custom home, workshop, a horse barn, outdoor arena, a covered round pen, ponds, and fenced pastures, on approximately 20 acres.
Watch the video tour #1
- Built in 2017, the energy-efficient, single-story stone and brick home sits on an elevated location with expansive views overlooking the property’s fenced pastures. With over 3,000 square feet of interior living space, its appealing design includes a light, airy atmosphere with a large living area that shares an open layout with the kitchen and dining area. There are four bedrooms, including a large master en-suite with walk-in closet, a second master en-suite on the opposite end of the house with a walk-in closet and sitting area, two guest bedrooms, a full guest bath, and half-bath. Adjoining the home is a generously sized three-car garage plus a golf-cart/ATV garage, and a large covered front porch and a covered back patio.
- Near the home is a 30 x 36 insulated workshop on a concrete foundation, with two 10 x 10 overhead doors, a pedestrian door, windows, lights, and electric.
- Utilities include Grayson County Electric Coop with two meters, City of Collinsville water and garbage collection, plus there a private irrigation well.
- The property is located between Tioga and Collinsville on an asphalt county-maintained road about one-mile east of Hwy 377.
Horse Facility Features
- At the end of a winding driveway is an insulated horse barn with 8 interior stalls (6 are 12’x12’, 1 is 12’x20’, and 1 is 12’x24’) with mats and auto waterers, and 2 additional outside stalls under a 13’x72’ covered extension. The barn has a 14-foot concrete center aisle, a wash-rack, a large tack room, half-bath, and a storage room with washer & dryer connections. Near the barn is a 62’ covered round pen with lights, a 90’x120’ outdoor sand arena, a four-horse walker, and a fenced turn-out lot. There are also four larger fenced pastures, the soil is a sandy loam, and there are water, electric, and septic connections for an RV or modular home near the barn.
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
777 Hog Town Rd, Collinsville, Grayson County, Texas