Stunning Texas Hill Country with classic architectural lines designed by Corner Stone Architects. Nestled on breathtaking 32 acre property on coveted St. John Road in the Heart of Horse Country. Warm interiors & material selections give this home an aura of true approachable luxury. Limestone, steel windows & doors, metal roof & reclaimed wood railroad trestles highlight this architectural masterpiece. The peaceful neutral color pallet helps to not detract from the homes peaceful surroundings. Superb craftsmanship & attention to detail throughout. Brilliant floor plan enhanced by fine finishes and generous room sizes. French doors extending main living to the front courtyard back patio for seamless entertain opportunities. Private courtyard boasting landscaping by Paper Kites Studio. Outdoor living overlooking stunning pool & spa and private pond nestled in groomed pastures flanked by granddaddy oak trees. Estate completed with 2 bedroom guest home & stables. Additional land available.
- Rocky Mountain hardware and lighting fixtures, Leathered Brazilian marble Countertops, Oak Floors by Oak Brown Flooring, Salt Lake City Rail Road Trussels/Beams throughout living, Sub Zero Built-In Refrigerator with 4 freezer/fridge drawers, Miele Dishwasher, Wolf Oven, Microwave and Dutch Oven, Viking Built-in Gas Range, Icemaker, Cable TV Available, Double Vanity, Eat-in Kitchen, Pillowed Limestone Floors and Honed Fossilized Quartzite countertops in the baths, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available, Huge Kitchen Island, Open Floor-plan, Pantry, Control 4 Home Automation for Audio, Video, Lights and Blinds, Walk-In Closet(s), Metal Roof, Heated Ozone Pool with Automated Cover, Outdoor Kitchen includes Wolf Range and outdoor sink, Windows and Doors are made by Purtella, also includes home generator.
- Aerobic Septic, Co-op Water, Outside City Limits, Propane, Underground Utilities
- 32 + Acreage, Cleared, Landscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Many Trees, Oak, Pasture, Sprinkler System, Tank/ Pond, Water/Lake View, Waterfront, Creek
- 2-Car Double Doors, Additional Parking, Circular Driveway, Direct Access, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Gated, Oversize.
Horse Facility Features
- Barn(s), Equipment Barn, Hay Barn, Living Quarters
- Fenced for Cattle, Fenced for Horses, Cross Fenced, Fenced, Full, Masonry, Perimeter
- 20 miles
- 20 miles
- 5 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
12380 St John Rd, Pilot Point, Denton County, Texas