A beautiful custom home located in North Texas off paved road frontage with over 7 acres that has all of the amenities including a pool, separate guest home, a large shop and horse barn.
- This home offers a traditional large and open layout with large front and back porches fully landscaped. Come visit and see the inspirational stair case to the upstairs and seating area that looks below into the living room and front entrance.
- Built in 2000 this custom home offers 5 bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms, 2 half bathrooms, Coca-Cola Bar Room that has access to the covered patio and pool. The large living room has an incredible custom built in bookcase and custom tv console. The master bedroom is located downstairs with spacious large walk in closets features a double vanity and large walk in shower. The kitchen as all updated appliances and beautiful countertops with a large island and sink. This home as spacious extra bedrooms, two laundry rooms, an upstairs office with half bath and separate upstairs entry and balcony.
- The back patio is a great outdoor living space with several seating areas by the main residence and separate guest quarters that is currently used as a separate private suite with a kitchen, full bath and living room. This separate suite has so many different possibilities - keep it as it is - or have a mother in law suite or additional private office or even a pool house!
- The pool is beautiful with a flowing rock waterfall, slide and diving deep end.
Horse Facility Features
- There is also a large metal shop that is insulated with electric, AC, that is used for projects and storage. Three large roll up doors on each side and a walk in door for quick access. Main insulated shop is 40x60; each additional side is appx 20 x 60
- The horse barn is located just past the main residence with additional covered parking for equipment or a RV with multiple plug ins. The barn offers a large tack room, huge wash rack, and six stalls. Electric and water are available. The barn is set up with a piped alley that leads to two large piped pastures to turn out livestock or horses.
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
120 FM2450, Krum, Denton County, Texas