Such an inviting approach as you proceed up the pipe and cable fenced drive with horses grazing in the pastures on both sides.
This 5.7 acre property has been utilized as an equestrian boarding ranch for more than 30 years and is well known to families in the Frisco, Prosper, Celina, and Aubrey area as a top of the line home for their horses. Great layout for boarding, breeding, training and /or riding school.
The established horse boarding business conveys steady monthly income as local families utilize the pipe fenced paddocks and their neigh babies enjoy the lush, grassy pasture..
Huge 40x45 metal workshop, built in 2013 with 16 ft high ceilings is on a tension cable slab foundation, has foam insulation throughout and plenty of space for RV, horse trailer AND boat storage. The 9000 lb capacity two post car lift, plumbed air compressor with 2 ports and 220 volt power are added features.
Watch the video tour #1
Watch the video tour #2
- The modest but roomy, metal and siding 1480 sf home was built in 1989.
- It is an open concept 2 bedroom, 1 bath with an oversized 30x34, 3 car garage.
- Featuring huge closets, roomy bath and extra large utility room.
- Well maintained home with the original owners, and operators of the ranch.
- The near term investment potential is on the positive side with cleared, level ground, and 409 ft of road frontage on FM 428, an upcoming major artery in the vast expansion of housing developments into Celina and Aubrey.
- With nearly 10000 sf under roof, only 1480 is residential space.
Horse Facility Features
- Roomy barn with 4 stalls, all large enough for foaling, plus a tack room, off season equipment storage, hay and feed storage.
- Each of the 5 separate paddocks has its own 3 sided shelter with a gate for complete enclosure. Pasture boarding and riding space is available on the additional 2 acres in the rear of the property.
- Additional private tack room storage for riding instructor use as the lighted sandy arena, tack up and wash bay area provide plenty of opportunity for learners and their steeds.
- In addition there is a 60x18 ft., outdoor, 5 bay covered hay, trailer and tractor storage.
- The nearby Weems and Stephens Equine Hospital and well respected feed and supply stores nearby provide security of expert advice for all things equine.
- 14 miles
- 7 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
11698 FM428, Aubrey, Denton County, Texas