This is a great opportunity to make the ranch of your dreams home! Potential income! Negotiable lease from current tenants. Great location! Access to Hwy 377 and I 35. 70.030 Acres per Survey of Land improved. Equestrian Dream Property with a 3 Beds 2.1 Baths Ranch Style Residence, Main Horse Barn with Breeding lab, Office, and an Apt, Second Horse Barn with Office and attached covered area, Third Horse Barn with Mare Motel and small lab, Hay or Equipment Barn with Apt, Three-sided Hay or Equipment Shed, a 128 Ft x 395 Ft covered Arena with an attached covered Pen area on one end and a Walker, an open Round Pen, extensive Pipe Fencing, paved and gravel drives. Too much to mention, a must see!
Watch the video tour #2
- Ranch style Residence
- Approx. 2,656 SF per Appraiser
- Built in 2005
- 3 Bed
- 2 1/2 Bath
- Open concept
- Stone Fireplace and Accents
- Granite Counter Tops in Kitchen
- Tongue and Groove Vaulted Ceiling in Living Area
- Extensive Custom Cabinets and Built-ins
- Stone Exterior and Metal Roof
- Covered front and back Porches
- Attached 1,184 SF Oversize Car Garage
- 70.030 Acres per Survey
- Paved and Gravel Driveways
- Parking areas
- Extensive Pipe and Cable Fencing
- Three ponds
- All utilities including three Private Septic Systems
Horse Facility Features
- Main horse barn: Approx. 17,500 SF, Office, Restroom, Tack Rooms, Lab area, breeding area, 2 Bedroom 1 Bath Apt, Spray foam insulated and Suspended gas heaters, 3 concrete block wash stalls, 30 metal stalls with wood walls (security cameras above most of the stalls).
- Second horse barn: Approx. 6,150 SF, Office, two tack rooms, restroom, Spray foam insulated and Suspended gas heaters, 3 concrete block wash stalls, 10- 12 X 20 stalls with concrete alley ways, Attached to the back 20 – 12 X 12 covered pipe stalls.
- The third horse barn: 50-stall mare barn , Solar/wind screens surround the barn, Tack Room and Lab Area
- The hay/equipment barn: Approx. 3,360 SF, 2 Bedroom 1 Bath Apt, The barn area is insulated and has a concrete and dirt floor.
- Hay/equipment Shed: Three sided Shed, Composed of I-beam steel and lightweight rafters
- Covered Arena: a 128ft X 395ft structure, Heavy steel frame and metal roof, No walls but surrounded by pipe fencing with wood wainscoting, it has a great light, Five large fans, Attached a 26ft X 128ft covered pen area on one end and a Walker.
- Round pen: Wood wainscoting pen, Raised viewing platform
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
11828 S Farm to Market 372, Valley View, Cooke County, Texas