This stunning 29-acre ranch has it all. Paved County road frontage, Custom-designed gate, Rock
driveway, impeccable 4-pipe Pipe fencing, Lush pastures, Sandy soil, Pond, and state of the art Barns, as well as many improvements all surrounded by over 100 beautiful Live Oak trees. There are 14 stalls,
29 pipe runs (6 with shelters) and 6 covered stalls.
Watch the video tour #2
- 26X60 Top-of-the-line Manufactured Home with all the amenities & finishes. 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, Open floor plan with Beautiful Kitchen/Living Room. Large utility room and back deck. Outdoor entertaining area.
- Luxurious Apartment in the barn with 1500 square feet, Tile floors and Antique wood walls, full kitchen, living room with bar, one bedroom/office.
- Lush pastures, Sandy soil, Pond, and over 100 beautiful Live Oak trees. Pipe fence on three sides.
Horse Facility Features
- A grand Morton Horse Barn with 13,000 sq. ft. of Luxury contains:
- 8 20X15 fabulous Stalls, 72X72 Arena, Lovely Apartment with 1500 sq. ft., Tile
- floors & antique wood walls
- Barn Master Horse Barn with 6 12X12 Stalls nestled under trees
- 29 pipe runs and paddocks, paddocks have 12 ft. alley between them
- Deluxe Equipment Storage Barn, 48x48
- 26X60 Top-of-the-line Manufactured Home with all the amenities & finishes
- 180 ft diameter round pen with LED lighting
- 40 ft Breaking Round pen
- 6 Horse Walker
- 2 Water wells, hay storage/tool shed area
- Pipe fencing on 3 sides
- 19 miles
- 20 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
1077 Old New Ulm Rd, New Ulm, Colorado County, Texas