BarnHill Vineyards is a vibrant business that someone can step into as it is riding a wave of success and scale it to whatever they desire. The beautiful 40 acre homestead is beautiful and the entire property will take your breath away.
Imagine taking long walks under the trees that follow a creek line for roughly 2500 feet of the north and west border. Having a picnic in the rolling hills of the vineyard under the canopy of huge native trees, riding horses, watching the beautiful sunsets, star gazing by the campfire, etc
The owners took a blank piece of land 6 years ago and have invested and worked very hard to get to this point. The business is growing and profitable. In the first full year of the winery the owners made over $180,000 gross profit. Last year 2020, even with being totally shut down 8 weeks the owners made $264,000 in gross profit. The owners are anticipating taking that over $400,000 relatively easy this year.
From the owners perspective: So why sell now? Im just gonna lay it out there for you. Im a passionate Christian and had a very powerful dream where God was telling me it is time to sell and move back home so that my wife and I can care for our aging parents. In my worldly plan this was not the case, but who am I to argue with HIM? So here we are putting it out there to see if it will sell. If not, we will keep building the great business that we started.
BarnHill is only 15 minutes from downtown McKinney and new highways are very close to being completed for an easy trip in to the finest restaurants and shopping that Collin County has to offer. This ease of access is a large part of our success. Folks come out from the city with a short drive to a place that feels deep in the country.
This entire estate takes you back in time but with new construction so you can enjoy the luxury of new with the feel of old. From roughly 2000 feet of split rail fence, to underground irrigation for the vineyard, the addition of over 100 live oak, cedar elm, and red oak trees (even though there are hundreds of mature trees by vineyard and creek line) it is all relatively new and under 6 years old.
Call Toby Vicknair for your private showing. 830-358-8828
Please give 24hrs notice for any showings. Thank you.
- The Estate House
- The house is slightly over 3,000 sq feet with a swimming pool and tons of privacy. With the barn being roughly 4500 Sq Ft this gives you over 7500 sq feet of Air Conditioned space.
- The house is 100% stone on the exterior including a dramatic chimney and tin accents as focal points. This ranch style one story house is 3 bedroom, 4 full baths, plus a workout room. The grand living area is the highlight as you entertain or just living on a daily basis you will enjoy this incredible space that has a 24 foot stone see through fireplace. This is a masonry fire place by Isokern and puts out enormous heat as the stone and masonry bricks heat up. We use gas logs for ease of use and love them but it is ready for wood burning if you desire.
- The Master Bath has a large soaking tub for two and a walk in shower with two heads. A large walk in closet with high ceilings enables you to change the seasons on your clothing. The master suite is spacious and has large private windows to leave wide open if you desire to look out over your creek line even as you dress.
- The bedrooms each have a walk in closet and full private baths with tile and granite countertops. The extra full bath has a shower and easy access from the pool for ease of use.
- The back patio is large enough to entertain large groups even though most of the time our larger groups love to be at the barn!
- The swimming pool has pebble tech bottom and nice size hot tub designed and built by Foley Pools.
- This property has been legally divided into a 5 acre homestead and the remaining 35 acres a business property. The owners have done all the leg work to guide you to use your SEP or 401 K to buy the property with no penalty if you desire. This business will out perform the market in strong and weak economies.
Horse Facility Features
- The Barn
- This is a special place. It is designed by Sand Creek Post and Beam out of Nebraska and most of the wood is ponderosa pine rough cut including the structural beams. It truly takes you back in time and doesnt compare to a metal building.
- The barn 3648 Sq Ft downstairs and 864 upstairs with a Bridal suite and large office. All of this is Heated/ACd.
- Barn has been fitted with a fire suppression system that is fed from the catchment tank.
- The pasture is cross fenced to allow horses or cattle one side while growing hay for them on the other which keeps you self sustainable on good years.
- 16 miles
- 15 miles
- 15 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
11917 Co Rd 509, Anna, Collin County, Texas