Incredibly rare, one of a kind North Texas Property! With the feel of hill country, enjoy this home tucked away just inside southern Clay County. Fantastic custom built Austin stone home on 40 acres of gorgeous unspoiled timber land. High ridge overlooking scenic creek and crystal clear spring fed pond. Pond is stocked with huge game fish and has never gone dry. Very private feeling with gated entry and a long lane opening up into an Escondido resort.
Several outbuildings with the main shop being an insulated 40 x 60 radiant heated steel building. Storage shed. Horse barn has 3 stalls and a tack room. Round pen and cattle pens. Crossfencing and 10 acre perimeter net wire fence to keep the wild hogs out of the interior homesite.
Good water well and 2500 gallon storage tank.
Access: Paved State Highway 148
Vegetation: Native Oak Timber.
Fencing: Excellent condition.
Ag Exempt: Yes
Watch the video tour #1
Watch the video tour #2
- Home has craftsman stone work inside and tall ceilings with just the right mix of pine lumber. Tons of natural light pour in from the custom two panel floor to ceiling windows. Ceramic plank tiles throughout the lower level. The main living area fireplace awaits those cold winter days. A second fireplace in the master bedroom makes for romantic evenings with a glass of wine. The master bath has a large glass block window over the garden tub. This 4 seasons home is very energy efficient. The gunite pool and hot tub will be essential on those long Texas summer days.
- The home layout works well for entertaining guests or raising a family. The downstairs bedrooms split a well thought out Jack and Jill bathroom and are exactly the same size so there will be no disputes about who gets the larger bedroom. There is a nice size pantry and laundry room to fit every family's needs along with three and a half baths on the lower level. The upstairs currently serves as his and her office spaces but could be used as another bedroom and comes with a half bath of its own. Home has several amenities including vacuum outlet system, exterior insect mister and camera alarm system.
- Several outbuildings with the main shop being an insulated 40 x 60 radiant heated steel building. Storage shed. Crossfencing and 10 acre perimeter net wire fence to keep the wild hogs out of the interior homesite.
- Good water well and 2500 gallon storage tank.
- Access: Paved State Highway 148
- Terrain: Hilly
- Vegetation: Native Oak Timber.
- Water: well
- Fencing: Excellent condition.
- Ag Exempt: Yes
Horse Facility Features
- Horse barn has 3 stalls and a tack room. Round pen and cattle pens.
- 20 miles
- 20 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
21748 TX-148, Henrietta, Clay County, Texas