A gorgeous getaway to meet all your needs. Whether for family reunions or summer vacations; or hunting parties with family and friends, this 19-acre mostly wooded and rolling land with a seasonal creek, boasts multiple living quarters. Also great for multi-generational or extended family households where all could be close and have separate living spaces. Move-in ready and fully furnished!
Watch the video tour #1
Watch the video tour #2
- Four separate living quarters totaling 2572 sq ft of living space.
- The Cabin - 960 square feet with front and back covered porches. Kitchen 9x12, Living 15x11, Full bath 5x8, Loft Bedroom 22x16, Loft Half Bath 5x8. Sleeps 2.
- The Bunkhouse - 812 square feet with washer/dryer hook-ups, front and back covered porches. Kitchen 13x10, Living 14x9, Loft 8x19. Sleeps 4-5.
- The Cowboy - 320 square foot studio with 14x8 bedroom and kitchenette, 5x8 full bath and covered front porch. Sleeps 2.
- The Rancher - 480 square feet with two 9x9 bedrooms and covered front porch. Kitchen/Living/Dining space 14x8, Full Bath 5x5. Sleeps 4.
- The Hitchin’ Post, a 50x40 event building - use for large gatherings or easily convert to additional bunk space. 2000 square feet with wrap around covered porch, 3 bathrooms and storage/laundry area. Event area 38x38, Storage/Laundry 11x11, Kitchen 10x11, Baths 7x5, 7x4 & 6x11.
- Additional outbuildings include: Covered pavilion, 30x40 shop or barn, 10x12 storage shed and two-stall loafing shed. The property adjoins 30,000 acres of Texas Parks and Wildlife Management area. This is a must see property!!
Horse Facility Features
- 30x40 barn
- two-stall loafing shed
- 5 miles
- 5 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
326 Co Rd 2512, Naples, Cass County, Texas