Here is a buyer's opportunity to own a turn-key Gentleman's ranch within 2 hours of Austin, San Antonio, and Houston! This ranch has been strategically managed over the years for cattle grazing while also providing a potential buyer a great hunting or recreational retreat. On the property, you will find a well maintained modular home, a great set of working pens, multiple tanks, and more.
Watch the video tour #1
- There are multiple buildings and improvements on the ranch, giving it the ability to be "turn-key". There is a well taken care of modular home on the property, along with the original home, storage barns, a good set of working pens, a carport, and more. The property if fed by a well and bluebonnet electric.
- This property is a perfect combination of improved pasture and brush to suite both outdoorsmen and cattlemen alike. Throughout the property, you will find large Post Oak trees scattered around providing shade during the summertime. The grass has been improved for rotational cattle grazing and hay production. There is an abundance of wildlife that passes through the ranch including native white-tailed deer, dove, turkeys, and more.
Horse Facility Features
- +- 30 Minutes to Lockhart
- +- 1 Hr to Downtown Austin
- +- 1:15 to Downtown San Antonio
- +- 2 Hr to Downtown Houston
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
1497 Reed Creek Dr, Harwood, Caldwell County, Texas