A Working horse and cattle ranch situated on 36 acres of prime grazing land that is 30 minutes south of downtown Houston and 20 minutes from the Texas Medical Center.
The eastern edge of this property has 600 feet of frontage on the main commercial road of one of the fastest-growing cities in Texas, and a meandering wooded bayou on the north.
- The Owner’s House features a wraparound porch on three sides with one side being screened in and the other two open. House is two bedrooms with one and one-half bath. There is an above-ground swimming pool with an elevated deck and adjacent jacuzzi. The porch and pool area sit next to the vegetable / culinary garden.
- The property is in Brazoria County which is the most traveled route for migratory birds. The property is a birder’s paradise with several well-used purple martin houses and an incredible diversity of birds visiting the property year-round.
- a well-stocked one-acre pond, a 1,200 square foot hay barn, a 400 square foot chicken coop, a fruit tree orchard, a 900 square foot vegetable / culinary garden, hook-up connections for up to 18 RV’s, Small 1/1 bunkhouse, and various related storage buildings associated with a working horse and cattle ranch. The property has two extra deep 500-foot-deep wells and one 200 foot deep well.
Horse Facility Features
- The property contains a spacious main house with a beautiful attached 36 stalls equestrian stable, a two-story guest house with an amazing sky deck overlooking the entire property, a 9,800 square foot covered equestrian arena, a 37,500 open-air show arena.
- The attached Equestrian Stable has 32 stalls, 16 are interior facing 12x12 stalls, each with its own 3x3 tack lockers. 16 stalls are outward-facing and measure 12x10 each. The Stable has a concrete wash rack area, a separate feed storage room, and an additional 12x10 tack room.
- 15 miles
- 10 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
9825 Masters, Manvel, Brazoria County, Texas