The Young Ranch consists of 72 acres of multiuse recreational opportunities including Horseback riding, hiking, kayaking, hunting and fishing.
There is excellent fishing in both the Bosque River and the spring fed tank stocked with Largemouth Bass and Channel Catfish.
A deep draw bisects the property and offers fantastic cover for wildlife including Whitetail deer, Rio Grande turkey and feral hogs.
Watch the video tour #1
- This is a wonderfully designed open concept home with an excellent flow from the kitchen into the living den area with vaulted ceiling and stone fireplace.
- The immaculate gourmet kitchen features extraordinary detail, commercial grade appliances granite countertops and a potbelly stove.
- There is a spacious master bedroom with dynamic stone accent half wall, 10 foot ceilings, hardwood laminate flooring and French doors that access the back deck.
- We boast 2 outdoor living areas – a 1500 ft.² observation deck at the rear and a large stone fire pit in the front nestled under several 100-year-old Live Oak trees.
- The Young Ranch has a nicely appointed ( approximately 1000 ft.² ) two-bedroom one bath Norwegian stone guesthouse that is currently being used as an Air B&B. There is also a one bedroom – one bath cowboy bunkhouse that comfortably sleeps 4. Additional improvements include a 30 x 30 insulated metal building with workshop and a 14 x 10' equipment overhang.
Horse Facility Features
- There is approximately 40 acres of Horse quality coastal Bermuda – an area which would be excellent for round pens. There is also approximately 20 wooded acres of varied topography where shaded riding trails could be developed
- 15 miles
- 20 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
601 County Rd 2540, Meridian, Bosque County, Texas