Outstanding Horse property with stunning views and heritage oaks, just outside San Antonio city limits. Almost 8 acres, cross fenced with a gorgeous neighborhood bridle path maintained by HOA, neighborhood lighted tennis courts with pickleball and basketball and a beautiful community swimming pool included in your yearly dues of $533. Easy access to World Class Grocery Store, Movie Theater, Hospital and all amenities a county of 2 million people can offer, yet the privacy of a country setting. The property sits on a hill with outstanding drainage so that no matter how much it rains your horses can find good footing and don't have to stand in a mud pit. Conveniently located just 1.8 miles off of US 281N. Country Place Subdivision.
- The home features soaring a cathedral ceiling.
- White Rock Exterior.
- Standing Seam Metal Roof.
- Majestic White Rock Interior Walls in Living room, master bedroom, den and entrance foyer.
- Large open concept dining room.
- Large kitchen with open bar to dining and open window with shutters into living area.
- Hardwood solid wood kitchen cabinets.
- Sewing, craft area, and darkroom.
- Commercial grade luxury vinyl wood look planks flooring in kitchen, living, dining, laundry, craft room, and guest bath. Hardwood entry, carpet in all bedrooms and office. Den has ceramic tile. East wing bathrooms have vinyl floor. Master bath shower area and toilet area have tile floor.
- Wet Bar in Living area with 2 ceiling fans.
- Fireplace in Living area
- Master bedroom has built in shelves and drawers, high ceilings, ceiling fan.
- Study/Library/Office off Master suite with huge picture windows and built in shelves.
- Double Master shower with 2 sinks and large master walk in closet.
- Kids wing has its own HVAC unit. 2 Bedrooms have large closets with additional storage and cedar closet in hallway. Each has own toilet and sink with a shared shower/tub
- Tremendous deck with 2 large seating areas, space for a hot tub and space for large propane fire pit and a view for miles yet feeling of privacy.
- Oversize 3 car garage big enough for an extended cab longbed truck, with a workroom or huge storage off of garage.
- Cantilevered wrought iron sliding electric gate with asphalt driveway.
- Rainwater catch water system
- Two lots.
- House, barn, arena, round pen, 3 fiberglass 11,000 gallon storage containers and 3000 gallon concrete cistern and pump house are all located on the upper lot.
- Rainwater catch system with 8000 sq ft of catchment and 3 pumps.
- Lower lot has a loafing shed.
- All exterior property line is fenced with cyclone fencing.
- Beautiful large heritage Live Oaks, cedars, crepe myrtles, mountain laurel, elm.
- House foundation sits on rock bed containing crystals.
- Most of the ground is limestone based and this property is may be in the Edwards Aquifer Recharge Zone.
Horse Facility Features
- First class barn with very nice 600 sq ft loft apartment.
- 5 stalls, one separated for quarantine with huge covered runs.
- Foot print is 40 x 60. Roof cover is about 80 x 60.
- Hay storage area, Hot water Wash Bay with overhead heating,
- tack room with hook ups for washer and dryer,
- feed room.
- Each stall has a sliding door interior and a sliding door exterior dutch door, revolving feeder with hay rack.
- Each stall has heavy duty mat.
- Each stall has an automatic horse waterer.
- Center aisle is concrete and plenty wide enough for a dually.
- Pipe fenced sand Arena.
- Pipe Round Pen.
- Upper pasture runs along driveway and barn with stalls opening into it and has a water pipe running to the far end.
- Separate pen and lean to runs along property line by the road with water line.
- Lower pasture is 4 plus acres and has an outside gate to the road as gates to upper yard.
- Subdivision has a nice flat bridle path great for fun gallops with good footing just 2 properties down, and another path that leads down to Cibolo Creek and another path that runs from Ramblewood to Smithson Valley.
- Owner trained her endurance horses on these paths and was National Reserve LD Champion.
- 3 miles
- 3 miles
- .25 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
Unnamed Road, San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas