Custom crafted new home on Collins River, 10+ acres land. 14x26 great room has 2-story vaulted white washed pine ceilings, beautiful hdwd. floors thoughout, tile bathrooms, & laundry. Modern Kit. has top-of-the-line appliances, farm sink, quartz countertops, gas range+storage. Tiled master bath-soaker tub, sep. walk-in shower & closet. Upstairs bdr.- private bath access. Office/or 3rd bdr. 42x43 pole barn has septic, RV hookup. Relax and unwind on the covered back porch that overlooks the Collins River. Breathtaking views, privacy, and just minutes from Cumberland Caverns National Park, Rock Island State Park & Fall Creek Falls State Park.
Watch the video tour #2
- Breathtaking views from the covered front porch.
- Privacy and river at the rear of the home.
- Custom crafted new home with 14x26 great room with 2-story vaulted ceilings.
- Ceilings are white-washed pine.
- Beautiful hardwood floors through the home.
- Bathrooms and laundry room have tile.
- Kitchen has top-on-the-line appliances, farm sink, quartz countertops and backsplash. Gas built-in range and pull-out storage.
- Master bedroom has French doors leading to the covered back porch for relaxing.
- Master bathroom has a separate walk-in shower, and soaker tub.
- There is a half bath downstairs for guests.
- Laundry Room has quartz counters, pantry storage, and dog grooming area.
- Upstairs has bath is has contemporary sink and joins of the bedrooms.
- Office or 3rd bedroom is upstairs.
- Covered back porch overlooks the water.
- 2-car attached garage is oversized.
- 10+ acres on two tracts.
- Level to slope land.
- You could easily make riding or walking trails on the property.
- 42x43 pole barn has septic, RV hookup and could be used to build another home.
- There is a storage building across from the pole barn.
- Privacy, views, and water await you at this property.
- 8 miles
- 8 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
121 Cumberland Caverns Rd, McMinnville, Warren County, Tennessee