Private Hill Top Retreat. Awesome Views all
The way to Nashville and Beyond!! Barn and
Storage Shed. Convenient to Restaurants. Shopping, Schools. This is a Jewel!
Location, Location, Location, This won't last call Now!
Priced to Sell
- Open Floor Plan. Vintage Charm. Eat-in kitchen with a view. Covered Front Porch, Patio in the back. Wood Burning Fireplace. Original Wood Doors and Molding with Wood Stairs. Some Updated Fixtures.
- Beautiful Wood floor in main part of Home. Remodeled Master Bath.
- 6 year old metal roof. Newer HVAC unit.
- Double Pain Windows. Additional Residence may be possible on Property.
- Upper Level Newer Tile Floors to look like Wood.
- Master Suite with Sun Room.
- One of a Kind Unique Split Level Ranch Retreat Style Home
- Hill Top Homestead.
- Concrete drive up to a gorgeous Hill Top
- 3.5 acres could be leveled for pasture
- Additional Residence may be possible
- Established Landscape and Folige
- Privacy and Wonderful, Wonderful Views with Seclusion.
- Vacation every Day with Your Horses!
Horse Facility Features
- Trails Made on Your Property
- Large 2 story Barn
- Extra Shed near House
- Round Pen Area/ or Fire Pit
- Gorgeous Areas to Ride
- Neighboring Horse Farm
- Many Equestrian's in Middle TN.
- Agricultural Centers, Horse Shows
- All a Fairly Short Trailer Ride Away
- 10 miles
- 6 miles
- 9 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
1495 Madison Creek Rd, Goodlettsville, Sumner County, Tennessee