Located in the Mule Capital of the World! This 3 bed / 2 bath / 1,828 sqft home is nestled on nearly 12 fully fenced acres. SO MUCH to love here and conveniently located to all the amenities you might want! Enjoy nature & sip your morning coffee from the 49x14 covered back porch overlooking the private backyard that includes a fully enclosed area to keep the pups safely contained. BRING YOUR HORSES! These rolling hills provide drainage of lush, green horse pastures & huge cover free roam space for livestock. Tons of storage in the HUGE 60x90 barn/shop that has a new metal roof, ready with water & electricity, frost free water spigot & sink, 3 run in stalls for livestock, 2 pony/mini/goat stalls & huge hay loft that could be converted to an apartment. Riding trails nearby. Under an hour to Downtown Nashville.
Watch the video tour #1
- Meticulously maintained 3 bed / 2 bath, 1,828 sqft all brick home
- Built in 1988 but totally renovated in the last 3-4 years
- Has an oversized 1 car garage, covered front and back porches, a newly added attached gable roof carport & is beautiful from the inside out.
- HVAC less than 3 yrs old
- Roof on home 2 yrs old
- Roof on barn less than 1 yr old
- Gable roof carport added in 2022.
- This home features open living spaces, neutral colors throughout, a large master suite with 2 walk in closets, separate laundry room, a cozy wood burning fireplace in the living room, a gas stove & gas water heater, no carpet- bamboo floors, tiled bathrooms along with quartz countertops in the kitchen.
- All kitchen appliances remain.
- No power? No problem-generator ready home-- Electrical panel equipped w 240V receptacle.
- Fiber internet available.
- 11.86 acres fully fenced and cross fenced
- Rolling hills
- Open pastures
- Huge cover free roam space for livestock
- Private backyard that includes a fully enclosed area to keep the pups safely contained
Horse Facility Features
- The gently rolling hills provide drainage of lush, green paddocks, open horse pastures & cover free roam space for livestock
- 60x90 Barn: ready with water & electricity, frost free water spigot & sink
- 3 run in stalls for livestock
- 2 pony/mini/goat stalls
- Huge hay loft
- 8 miles
- 10 miles
- 5 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
1106 Rip Steele Rd, Columbia, Maury County, Tennessee