What’s your lifestyle? Are you an equestrian, an artist, a writer or musician? Perhaps a professional athlete or gardener looking for privacy? This impeccable equestrian retreat with its park-like setting, is nestled on 43 secluded acres and located in historic Columbia, Tennessee. Columbia has all the major conveniences, and Nashville, Franklin & other popular cities are just a 30-45 minute drive. Lavish in the seclusion without the isolation.
As you enter the beautiful stone gated entrance, you will be greeted by a paved driveway that will wind you through lush trees and pastures to the main house and barn. The entire property has breathtaking scenic views.
Watch the video tour #2
- The exquisite 4762 square foot home with its warm atmosphere is sure to please. The entire house has internet service allowing a work from home environment possible. Additionally, there is surround sound throughout the home. The elegant entry foyer with its soaring ceiling invites you in to this exquisite home.
- The extensive cherry wood flooring is stunning as you meander throughout the home. You will find an office with built-in shelving on the main level, adjacent to the primary bedroom. As you enter the bedroom, you will see patio doors to access the front porch and doors to the pool at the rear. The primary bath has a jetted European style tub that overlooks the pool area, a large tiled shower with rain-head, lots of storage and his/hers closets.
- The great room has a beautiful soap-stone fireplace to keep you cozy on cool nights and a built-in wine bar.
- The kitchen has stunning chiseled edge granite countertops and cherr wood custom cabinets, a large island with prep sink, Viking appliances including 3 ovens, 6 burners, grill, & heat lamp, Thermador refrigerator, a walk-in pantry, and timeless tile backsplash.
- Just off the kitchen you will find the dining room complete with built-in buffet and an adjacent cozy sun room/gathering room for relaxing or entertaining.
- On the second level there is a media/entertainment room with full wet bar and a full bath. There is also a library/study w/media area and built-ins for a peaceful get-a-way space. The 2nd and 3rd bedrooms have a Jack-N-Jill bath and the 4th bedroom/guest room has plenty of space, with a full bath of its own.
- The outdoor living space boasts a large in-ground pool(with new liner),diving board and a jetted seat for two! The patio is covered w/non-slip surface, and surrounded by privacy.
- Additionally, you will find a “natural gazebo” with a canopy of White River Birch trees, giving that special cover for entertaining or to enjoy the tranquility of the evenings.
- The 3-car garage with new epoxy floors, has a convenient full bath with pool access, and is complete with second washer/dryer hookups for your equestrian needs.
- Call now to take advantage of this beautiful equestrian farm. Call Kim Blanton with simpliHŌM at 615-969-1460 or contact your own REALTOR.
- If you are considering a Williamson County equestrian farm, you owe it to yourself to see what this property has to offer. This property is also zoned for the Santa Fe Unit School District.
- **At time of listing, the adjoining next-door neighbor has 32 acres of land for sale, if this is of interest as an additional parcel to purchase**
- Pre-approval/proof of funds before showing required
- This property is entirely self-sustaining including an auto-start house generator, sweet water well with back-up hand pump, (2)1000 gallon storage tanks of well water, and an additional 1000 gallons of water with gravity feed supply. (Property also has city water) 2 Soap stone fireplaces(one with cooking plate) and propane gas heating.
- If you have a hobby requiring a separate space, this property has it all. The 60x40 RV garage/workshop has plenty of room for toys and equipment. There are 10 & 8 high garage doors, 30 amp RV service & a wood stove. This space could also be converted to a guest house or in-law apartment.
- You will also find a commercial style green house for serious gardeners and stylish custom chicken coop for your farm fresh eggs.
- Finally, there are several building sites suitable for a second home, a guest house, in-law quarters or just to have as a future investment. There is 435 feet of road frontage, lined in white vinyl fencing, with two 5 acre tracts already surveyed. There is a 3rd site, closer to the main house that is particularly stunning with beautiful lush views of the countryside. Watch the City firework shows from your property!
- This farm is currently enrolled in the Greenbelt Program allowing for lower property taxes.
Horse Facility Features
- For the equestrian enthusiasts, your dream has come true! A well-appointed MD horse barn with tack room(including sink & refrigerator), a 4 bay wash rack w/hot/cold water & mats,
- (6) 12x12 stalls with outside runs, (1) 12x20 foaling/isolation stall with outside run all with heated automatic waterers, fans and a covered area for hay storage & tractors, & 90 amp RV service.
- You will also find 2 one acre+ pastures each with low maintenance heavy duty pipe fencing for both horses and cattle. There is a 130 ft wide, slatted-wood schooling round-pen, a 200x110 outside fenced arena, 2 paddocks and riding trails. The property also has 2 seasonal ponds. Popular equestrian events in Franklin and other areas around Middle Tennessee are an easy commute.
- 7 miles
- 2 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
2639 Williamsport Pike, Columbia, Maury County, Tennessee