This gated equestrian estate has a horse barn with a riding arena, office with a half bath, tack room, 4 extra large stalls with turn outs, and 2 regular stalls. Total of 9 fenced and cross fenced pastures all with access from the horse barnyard, with water in all. There is also a large pole barn, and a loft barn on the property. The run in shed has been used for guest horses. All on 42.99 acres of beautiful Tennessee land with an amazing view from the front porch of the home.
Watch the video tour #1
Watch the video tour #2
- Built in 1935, this home has been renovated over the course of it's life. 3 bedrooms and 2.5 baths. There is a primary bedroom on the main floor and the second story. Tons of storage throughout each story of the home, which has a full walkout basement. True to the time it was built, there is a root cellar too! The screened in porch on the back of the home has a great view of the horse barn.
- In addition to the main home, the old smokehouse was converted to a guesthouse. This 400 square foot 1 bed/1 bath with a kitchen is rented via AirBnB. Super cute and a great getaway.
- Elevation is 770' at the road, and the high point is in the back pasture at 900'. The majority of the property is a gentle rise.
- Majority of the land is in pasture, only about 3-4 acres is treed.
- 9 pastures fenced and cross fenced to the horse barnyard. There is water in each pasture.
- While the nearest trails are about 5 miles away, there are many riding options within an hours drive.
Horse Facility Features
- Horse barn is 96' x 75', which a large riding arena
- 4 stalls are double wide with a turnout door.
- 2 stalls are regular size.
- Office and tack room area has a half bath.
- With 9 pastures, the horses has plenty of areas to explore and graze.
- Round training pen.
- 9 miles
- 8 miles
- 5 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
1422 Globe Rd, Lewisburg, Marshall County, Tennessee