761 Industrial Drive/Lewisburg, TN - MANY WORLD CHAMPION HORSES have come from this TOP MIDDLE TENNESSEE HORSE TRAINING FACILITY & FARM! This property includes a MAIN TRAINING STABLE, & a 2ND STABLE that was built as a BROODMARE BARN & BREEDING BARN, however, could easily be used as a 2ND TRAINING STABLE!! This property is conveniently located 2 1/2 miles from the HEADQUARTERS for the Tennessee Walking Horse Breeder's & Exhibitor's Association (TWHBEA), & apprx 30 minutes from SHELBYVILLE, TN - the WALKING HORSE CAPITOL of the WORLD!
FROM NASHVILLE take I-65 So to EXIT 37/then Hwy 50/Ellington Pkwy to Lewisburg to left on U.S. Route 431 toward Belfast to right on INDUSTRIAL DRIVE to first property on left. (Approx 11 miles from I-65)
FROM HUNTSVILLE take I-65 to EXIT 22 to Lewisburg/ELLINGTON Pkwy to right on 431 to right on INDUSTRIAL DRIVE. (Approx 14 miles from I-65)
FROM SHELBYVILLE take Hwy 64 West (The Walking Horse Parkway) to left at the dead end at Hwy 31A, to left at Ellington Parkway, to left on U.S. Route 431, to right on INDUSTRIAL DRIVE.
Watch the video tour #1
- 3 Bedroom, 2 bath Mobile Home has primarily been used as caretaker's quarters.
- This property features 17.5 acres with apprx 547 front feet on U.S. HWY 431, & apprx 1277 front feet on INDUSTRIAL DRIVE! The property is fenced & cross fenced.
- MANY COMMERCIAL/INDUSTRIAL POSSIBILITIES with rezoning of the property, HOWEVER, this farm is situated on a PRIME CORNER LOCATION with frontage on a major U.S. Hwy, plus frontage on a County Road at the GATEWAY to LEWISBURG INDUSTRIAL PARK where the majority of LEWISBURG'S INDUSTRY is located! Industrial property abuts the subject property!
Horse Facility Features
- THE MAIN TRAINING STABLE is 76 feet wide x 255 feet long with 42 -15x15 box stalls, private office, rest room, grooming crossties, tack room, HOT WALKER, horse wash bay, & a 255 foot INDOOR RIDING HALLWAY! There is a 2nd rear hallway for access to grooming areas & the rear stalls, & there is plentiful hay storage in the loft area over the tops of most stalls!
- The separate BROODMARE STABLE is 72 feet wide x 212 feet long, with 33 stalls plus 5 grooming crossties, wash bay, & 2 hallways for easy access to stalls. This barn adjoins the 3 pastures for easy turn outs if needed! Again, there is plentiful hay storage in the loft area over most of the stalls.
- NEARBY SHELBYVILLE is the home of the Walking Horse WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP CELEBRATION- home of many other year around equine events, The Spotted Saddle Horse Breeder's & Exhibitor's Association (SSHBEA), & their WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP HORSE SHOW! NEARBY MURFREESBORO is the home of THE INTERNATIONAL WALKING HORSE CHAMPIONSHIP HORSE SHOW at MILLER COLISEUM - HOME OF MANY OTHER YEAR AROUND EQUINE EVENTS!
- * EASY TRAILERING TO NEARBY TRAIL RIDING FACILITIES such as:
- 1) Old Natchez Trace - Garrison Creek Loop - Franklin, TN
- 2) Coffey Farm Trail Rides - Petersburg, TN
- 3) Franklin State Forest Trail - Monteagle, TN
- 4) Circle "E" Guest Ranch & Trails - Belvidere, TN
- 5) Cedars of Lebanon State Park - Lebanon, TN
- 6) Percy Warner Park - Nashville, TN
- 7) Carter Mountain - near Winchester, TN
- 8) Bear Hollow Mountain- near Winchester, TN
- 9) TRAIL RIDING CAPITOL of the SOUTHEAST - BIG SOUTH FORK- Jamestown, TN
- *** ADDITIONAL TENNESSEE STATE PARKS with TRAIL RIDING in East & West TENNESSEE!
- EQUINE ORGANIZATIONS:
- 1) TWHBEA - Lewsiburg, TN (TN Walking Horse Breeder's & Exhibitor's Association)
- 2) SSHBEA - Shelbyville, TN (Spotted Saddle Horse Breeder's & Exhibitor's Association)
- 3) WHOA - Murfreesboro, TN (Walking Horse Owner's Association)
- 4) NSSHA - National Spotted Saddle Horse Association - Murfreesboro, TN
- EQUINE EVENT FACILITIES:
- 1) CALSONIC ARENA - Shelbyville, TN - (year around equine & other events)
- 2) MILLER COLISEUM - Murfreesboro, TN - (year around equine & other events)
- 3) WILLIAMSON COUNTY AG EXPO PARK - Franklin, TN (year around equine/ag events)
- EQUINE MEDIA:
- CONTACT: 615-478-2138 or EquestrianLegacy.net
- NASHVILLE, TENNESSEE- "Equestrian Legacy Radio" - LIVE TALK RADIO for Equestrians and those that love the Western and Equestrian Lifestyle.
- EQUINE PHOTOGRAPHERS:
- * BARR STUDIOS
- 1911 Bel Aire Dr., Tullahoma, TN 37388
- 3.5 miles
- 2 miles
- 15 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
761 Industrial Dr, Lewisburg, Marshall County, Tennessee