Spectacular! , 114 Acres +- with 3 recently built cabins and a Million Dollar View. This is an unbelievable opportunity for someone looking to establish a Hunting Lodge with rental cabins, a Horse Riding Therapy facility, a large family Horse Ranch, or possible a small group wanting to create a secluded off the Grid prepper community. This property has so much potential, the possibilities are endless. Just look at the pictures and you will agree. Not sure I can do this property justice in just describing it, but here goes. As stated, there are three(3) newly built cabins .
There is so much to talk about with this property that you just have to see it in person to really appreciate all it has to offer. In addition to the Cabins and the View, This property has Two(2) Man made/Spring fed ponds that are stocked with Catfish, Hybrid BlueGills, Bass, Brim, Crappie and Florida Hybrid Bass. These Ponds are 30' to 40' deep and are flourishing with fish. The Deer Population is abundant and is considered their natural habitat. Sightings of Albino Deer has been known in the area. The topography of this property is flat to gently rolling with lots of character and Bluff Views both of the Sherwood Valley as well as Valley of Orme, with 1.87 Miles bordering the Alabama Border. I don't know how much more can be said to describe the features of this spectacular Property. Take a look for yourself,
Watch the video tour #1
- Cabin #1: 1280 SF of Living Area, with a Solid Poured Concrete Basement Foundation. Two(2) Bedrooms measuring 11'x12' (jack & Jill), with One(1) Full Bath and One(1) 1/2 Bath. 15'x17' Kitchen, More...16'x17' Great Room, 5'x5' Utility Room, 64"x42" Bar Top sits 4 Chairs, 42"x64" Center Island with Counter Top Glass Top, Whirlpool (Side by Side) Fridge, Whirlpool Double Wall Oven, Whirlpool Dishwasher & Microwave. Broan Center Exhaust Hood, Single Stainless Steel Sink, Laminate Floors in the Great Room and Linoleum flooring in the Kitchen, Bathrooms and Utility Room. This Cabin has Exterior Wood Chinking Siding, Metal Roof, Double pane Insulating Vinyl Windows, 12'x40 Front and Rear deck and 6'x56' Side Decks (Constituting a fully Wraparound Porch). Standard 8' Flat Ceilings. Utilizing a Heat Pump for both Heat and A/C. This house footprint measures 32'x40'. This Cabin also has a Full Basement and a 21' x 40' Carport.
- Cabin #2: 1980 SF of Living Area, with a Solid Poured Concrete Basement Foundation. Two Master Bedrooms with Full Baths, one measuring 22'x17' and the other is 16'x17'. Combination Kitchen/Great Room, with the Kitchen measuring 15'x29' and the Great Room measures 18'x29'. also includes an additional 1/2 Bath and a Laundry Room. Island Work Station with lower Cabinets. Frigidaire Dishwasher and Whirlpool Stove . Also includes a Large 2nd Island for seating. Linoleum Wood Look Flooring throughout. Gas Wall Heater, Wood Furnace in Basement. Basement measures 39'x22' and is partially finished with a Full Bath and Washer & Dryer Hook-up and Laundry Sink. This Cabin also includes a Wraparound Porch with a Million dollar view.
- Cabin #3: 960 SF Living Area with a footprint of 24'x40', with a Solid Poured Concrete Basement Foundation. This Cabin features only One(1) bedroom measuring 16'x17', and a Full Bath. The Living Room is very large, measuring 23'x23', with the Kitchen included as part of the Living Room. The Island Bar is certainly for entertaining, measuring 12'x42". The Ceiling in this cabin is rather unique, featuring a combination of Poplar wood and Green Metal in the Living Room and Board & Bat for the Interior Walls. Gas Wall Heater and Gas Log for Heat. Kitchen appliances features a Whirlpool Side by Side Refrigerator, a G.E. Dishwasher and a Whirlpool Gas Stove. Linoleum Flooring in the Kitchen and Bath, with laminate in the Bedroom and Living Room. The Basement is set up for entertaining with a 20'x23' Bar Room area which includes a 3'x12' bar Top. There's a 10'x7' Full Bath in the Basement and a 18'x23' finished section for just hanging out. As for the Exterior, this Cabin also features a Wraparound Porch and a 44'x24' Carport for parking.
- Two(2) Man made/Spring fed ponds that are stocked with Catfish, Hybrid BlueGills, Bass, Brim, Crappie and Florida Hybrid Bass
- The topography of this property is flat to gently rolling with lots of character and Bluff Views both of the Sherwood Valley as well as Valley of Orme, with 1.87 Miles bordering the Alabama Border.
- 17 miles
- 15 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
3750 Browns Trace Road, South Pittsburg, Marion County, Tennessee