Turnkey equestrian facility on 60 acres in beautiful southwest Greene County, Tennessee. Incredible views from the front porch and almost anywhere on the farm. Gently rolling land is well maintained and teeming with wildlife. Located in a quiet community with good neighbors that are mostly not visible from the home.
The farm is just three miles from Cherokee National Forest with its hundreds of miles of riding trails and 30 minutes from the Great Smoky Mountains National Park where there are also many trails. It is located about 45 minutes from Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge and 1 ½ hours from the Asheville/Tryon area.
Many conveniences have been added to make maintaining the property easier such as easy open and close gate latches, hydrants on each end of the barn, water piped overhead to outside water tanks, etc. The barn is centrally located, providing easy access from different pastures.
Watch the video tour #1
- In the center of the farm is a 1792 sq. ft. Clayton home on a block foundation with 2’ x 6’ exterior walls, vinyl floors throughout, drywall, stone fireplace, thermal windows, zone 3 insulation (low electric bills), covered porch across the front and end, porcelain fixtures, real wood cabinets in a huge kitchen, large pantry, extra large master bedroom with walk-in closet. Immaculately maintained and move-in ready.
- A 10’ x 16’ wood storage building in perfect condition sits near the house as well as a 10’ x 12’ shed for lawnmowers, etc. Large fenced yard with 4’ chainlink.
- The farm is self-sustaining with several hay fields on the property. With proper maintenance, the hay fields are capable of producing enough hay to feed 30-40 horses. Also available are two John Deere tractors, John Deere square baler, hay rake, tedder, bush hog, box blade, post hole digger, etc.; everything needed to maintain the farm and produce hay. All equipment is in good working order.
- There is a year-round creek and a small pond. Fields are well maintained, weed free, and fertilized every year.
Horse Facility Features
- A 10,000 sq. ft. (100’ x 100’) industrial clear span steel building serves as the barn/indoor riding area. Stalls are matted and are portable so they may be moved or reconfigured as desired. There is a large wash bay for the horses with heated water. 14’ wide attached shed for hay/equipment storage along with various other outbuildings. There is an outdoor grass arena and several wooded trails on the property.
- Pastures are large and fenced with electrified, smooth wire, horse safe fencing. There are loafing sheds in each field.
- 24’ x 35’ cover large enough for two horse trailers.
- There are two older barns on the property that are good for storage or could have stalls added for horses.
- 16 miles
- 12 miles
- 3 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
1540 Swatsell Ln, Greeneville, Greene County, Tennessee