NEW PRICE!! This property is in Southern Middle Tennessee & is conveniently located 9 miles from INTERSTATE 65 & approximately 50 miles to FRANKLIN, TN, 70 miles to NASHVILLE, & 40 miles to HUNTSVILLE, ALABAMA! The property features a 3174 square foot home, plus 15.1 acres of fenced pastures, a 60x100 ft 20 stall STABLE, a smaller #2- 5 stall STABLE, a 36' deep x 22' wide x 15' high Motor Home/Horse Trailer/Equipment shelter, a 20x18 equipment or hay shelter, & an 8x12 storage building! COUNTRY LIVING yet only 2 miles from the Town of Pulaski with local shopping & restaurants! This farm is only 4 miles from SOUTHERN TENNESSEE REGIONAL HEALTH SERVICES (HOSPITAL)!
Home is connected to Public Water, plus there is an active farm water well!
Property is titled in a TRUST, & the LIST PRICE is BELOW the ESTATE APPRAISAL!
FIBER OPTIC HIGH INTERNET is available provided by Pulaski Electric Service (PES)!
Watch the video tour #2
- This ROOMY HOME sits on a knoll overlooking the farm & beautiful views in the distance , features a 5x38 COVERED FRONT PORCH & 10x47 COVERED BRICK REAR PATIO. This home features a 19x12 Formal Living Room, 17x14 Country Kitchen with breakfast area + office desk area, a 24x13 Family Room with wood burning FIREPLACE, a 23x16 Bonus Room off the Kitchen that is large enough to use a combo Dining Rm + a 2nd den or sitting room, 2 MASTER bedrooms with en suite baths & walk-in closets, a split bedroom plan with one MASTER SUITE at a separate end of the home from other 4 bedrooms, walk-in closets in FOUR of the FIVE Bedrooms, FIBER OPTIC/HIGH SPEED INTERNET AVAILABLE, NEW HVAC UNIT installed FEBRUARY 2023, & a 25x25 attached garage!
- PUBLIC WATER & septic system at the HOME! HIGH SPEED FIBER OPTIC per Pulaski Electric Service (PES)
- Th 15.1 ACRE farm is situated in a PRIME LOCATION convenient to I-65 with approximately 426 front feet on Hicks Cut RD, plus approximately 631 feet on U.S. Hwy 64 West (4 lane highway)! This farm features livestock fencing & cross fencing in the rolling pastures dotted with trees around the home. The paved entry proceeds to the circular drive at the home & the 2 car garage. Gorgeous views from this hilltop home of this Lark Field Farm, Big Creek Winery across Hwy 64, & farm land in the distance!
Horse Facility Features
- The Lark Field Farm was operated by the late owner for many years as an equine breeding & home training facility. In addition to the fenced pastures where cattle now graze, this farm includes the 60 ft x100 ft MAIN STABLE with approximately 20 stalls & a 33 wide hallway also formerly used for indoor riding. There is a 2nd Stable with 5 stalls (3 are turn out stalls), & equipment storage/horse grooming area! There is a 36 x 22 x15 (referenced herein) Covered Shelter which has served for parking 5th wheel horse trailers in the past. There is a 2nd 20x18 shelter for equipment &/or hay storage, plus an 8x12 portable storage building!
- A Farm water well serves as the water source for watering the livestock! However, the home is serviced by PUBLIC WATER which is also available if needed for the farm!
- 4 miles
- 5 miles
- 40 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
429 Hicks Cut Rd, Pulaski, Giles County, Tennessee