Private gated horse property - striking wood-sided home with soaring beams, great garage/barn, fenced and cross-fenced acreage - next to trails of Big South Fork Nat’l Rec area.
Main level: spacious living spaces; master BR suite; laundry; custom kitchen in quarter-sawn oak, stone, stainless; elegant half-bath. Loft has views and privacy with separate BR 2; full bath; living area. Complete the partially finished heated/cooled lower level for BR 3 and family room – half bath and workshop are already complete - and increase the home living space, since no lower level space is included in current total of 1740 sq. ft.
Outside: covered deck and patio; RV parking with hook-ups; 2nd RV parking near garage/barn; wired for generator. Garage/barn with power / water: RV bay plus 2 other bays; 2 stalls, run-in area; tack rm; hay storage; wash-up areas; outside loading dock. Primary parcel (4.54 +/- acres) is unrestricted with open and shaded pasture. Additional wooded parcel (2.09 +/- acres) is within restricted Spruce Creek development.
Info sheet available on request. See photos for property details and surrounding beautiful area. This is property for serious trail riders who want to saddle up at the house and ride down the lane to a trail into the forest!
- Additional home details:
- - Custom quarter-sawn solid oak cabinetry in kitchen and master bedroom;
- - Stainless steel kitchen appliances remain
- - Main level MBR with walk-in shower and double sink vanity, laundry
- - Solid doors throughout
- - Guest half bath on main level features imported antique vanity; guest half bath on bottom level
- - Loft includes private BR, full bath, and living space/study that overlooks main level living area
- - Lower level heated and cooled and partially finished, with spaces ready to finish into BR 3 and family room
- - Lower level half bath and shop with cabinets and wash-up sink complete
- Utilities and energy efficiency:
- - Insulated around exterior walls and between floors
- - Duel-fuel HVAC; 325 gallon propane tank is seller-owned and remains with property
- - Wired for generator
- - Energy efficient windows; underground power lines
- - Sound system wiring inside and out, fiber optic, and stand-alone security system
- - RV space with full hook-ups on north side of home; additional RV area at garage/barn
- - Walk-out basement built with 12-inch block walls on N, W, and S walls; 8-inch block on exposed E wall
- - Block walls constructed with rebar and filled with concrete
- 135 Auda Story Lane - Parcel with home, garage/barn, and pastures: Acreage of approx. 4.54 acres per tax records. Unrestricted with open and shaded pasture.
- Lot 511 Taft Story Rd - Additional separate parcel: Acreage of approx. 2.09 acres per tax records. Parcel part of Spruce Creek development subject to development restrictions; wooded lot.
Horse Facility Features
- - RV-sized bay in garage, additional long bay with separate door connects to RV bay, and third, standard-sized bay with separate door
- - Tack room, hay storage with garage door entry off drive
- - 2 box stalls with gates to both drive and run-in sides of barn; floored in RR ties for horse comfort and easier cleaning, and large run-in area with multiple gates
- - 1.25 acre +/- bottom pasture rented to neighbor and can be terminated at sale
- - Other pastures: Behind home – 2+/- acres; Front level pasture for training .75+/- acres; paddock .33+/- acres
- - Fenced and cross-fenced, with some new fencing
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
135 Auda Story Ln, Jamestown, Fentress County, Tennessee