This beautiful park like 19.66 acre property is located in the Cane Ridge community with terrific proximity to all things Nashville- including the airport,hospitals, shopping, schools and interstate.The main house is a western cedar and stone combination with 5 beds and 3 baths(including a second full kitchen on lower level)2 car attached garage,a 1,000 sq ft workshop with electricity, a pavilion, a gazebo, a dock, coy pond and a picturesque log cabin playhouse(featured in a music video). Bring the animals and all the family(multigenerational) and spread out in the almost 4100 sq ft house. Enjoy the scenery and sip coffee on the full length front porch. An adjoining 3.2 acres is available for purchase (only in conjunction with the main19.66) & features additional road frontage &small rental house perfect for property manager or income stream.
- This spacious home features a large main entry living room/kitchen combo. The Western cedar walls make for a retreat feeling in most rooms. The enclosed porch off the kitchen and the lower level sun room were additions that make for even better enjoyment of the scenic views. Main floor features master bed and bathroom with access to covered porch off the back. Additional bedroom(#2) and office and bathroom are also on main level. Laundry room off the kitchen provides tons of storage. Lower level has 3 bedrooms, one of which is part of an oversized multi purpose space which could be used for in law, teen or apartment set up and features a full kitchen as well. Lots of great storage here. The " Florida Room" was a recent addition on lower level making another place for viewing the water and park like scenery.
- This gorgeous property is hilly with lots of mature trees. 2 ponds ( 1 on main 19.66 acres and second pond is on both parcels, a coy pond and a creek. Currently the main 19.66 property road frontage is approximately 276' .
- The smaller 3.2 parcel (if purchased )offers an additional 551' making a total be: 827'. In addition to the main dwelling with 2 car garage there is a multi functional 20 by 40 pavilion located on the grounds. Also,an 1,000 sq ft workshop/barn with electricity. The possibilities are endless.
Horse Facility Features
- Currently a barn with electricity is being used as a workshop. Fencing out back for chickens.
- There is currently a covered pavilion like structure(20 by 40) that could be functional for livestock.
- 16 miles
- 5 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
13405 Old Hickory Blvd, Nashville, Davidson County, Tennessee