On the Caney Fork River.. open fields for animals, some wooded for great balance. Cattle panel fencing.
Note/ Approx 100 additional acres can be bought, fenced, bordering Caney Fork River. This additional acreage has barns, storage buidings, multiple ponds and run ins, with 2 additional dwellings, over 7000' bordering Caney Fork River overall.
- Magnificent custom all brick contemporary style home overlooking Caney Fork River.., Home has 10' ceilings throughout, 10'' crown molding throughout, trey ceilings, 3 fireplaces, 2 HVAC systems, outdoor wood fire furnace for alternate heat, generator in place, transom windows above interior & exterior doors, Pella windows, surround sound, custom built glazed maple cabinetry w/butler pantry, coffee bar, built in cutting board, dual dishwashers, commercial grade range, oversize fridge, eating island/bar w/prep sink, screen porch w/great view of Caney Fork River! Partially finished lower level w/1 bd 1 full bath, great room, full kitchen & laundry room w/all appliances, storm shelter, garage w/8'' overhead door
- Washer & dryer in lower level to remain
- Upstairs washer & dryer do not convey
- Large HVAC unit replaced in 2017
- Roof replaced in 2018 w/metal roof
- Full house water filtration system replaced 2021
- master bedroom closets cedar lined
- Custom home, Mennonite constructed, amazing quality throughout
- to be surveyed prior to closing. Architectural Plans available.
- On the Caney Fork River.. open fields for animals, some wooded for great balance. Cattle panel fencing. Approx 200+- additional acres can be bought for additional money, fenced and x fenced (cattle panels), barns, ponds, run ins for horses, 2 additional dwellings on site, total acreage has approx 7,000' bordering Caney Fork River.
Horse Facility Features
- Pasture and acreage, fencing,
- 37 miles
- 55 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
633 Rivers Edge Ln, Sparta, Cumberland County, Tennessee