This luxurious slice of paradise is nestled on 19 private acres & overlooks 2 stocked ponds, lush rolling pasture, and hardwood forest. 23 miles from the heart of Nashville, this sophisticated one-level home features an upstairs bonus room & a high-end barn perfect for horses, weddings and event hosting. An adorable barn apt is ideal for rental income or farm help.Shop w/ central heat/air & RV hookup/dump station. A quintessential gentleman's farm & a horse/nature lover's dream. There are extra acres available for purchase. Ask listing agent for more details. See extra pictures and video below. Owners are meticulous and this property is truly unbelievable! Hot tub works great & conveys. Cattle hold pen/panels & garage fridge will not convey. Taxes are estimated. See survey. Buyer(s) and Buyer(s) agents to verify all pertinent info including sq footage, schools, ect.
Watch the video tour #1
- All one level except for the bonus room.
- Florida room overlooks beautiful rolling pastures.
- Rolling kitchen island.
- Updated granite counters and new sinks (there are two sinks in the kitchen).
- Updated appliances.
- Gorgeous Italian travertine flooring in sunroom, kitchen and primary bathroom.
- Energy efficient windows installed in 2019.
- Full foamed and insulated subfloor and foundation.
- Surround sound in bonus room.
- New entertainment outdoor patio with 7-person hot tub that stays with the home.
- Stunning gently rolling pastures.
- 2 stocked ponds one with brand new fishing dock.
- 30x50 Steel Beam, Insulated shop with central heat and air.
- Tree-lined private driveway.
- Mature, lush landscaping and flower beds.
- Fruit orchard and fenced Veggie garden.
- Chicken pasture with hen house.
- House securely fenced for dogs or other pets.
Horse Facility Features
- Completely Fenced with some cross fencing.
- Large tack room
- 2 large trailer car ports
- Horse wash stall with sink and hot and cold water.
- Another room in the barn has a sink and washer and dryer.
- Adorable 979 sq ft barn apartment with potential for rental income.
- 22 miles
- 8 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
1075 Fannie Nicholson Rd, Chapmansboro, Cheatham County, Tennessee