What a unique opportunity! Beautiful 16 acre horse facility with 3 residences, 6 stall barn, multiple outbuildings and a 5000 sq. ft. covered riding arena complete with 4 stalls, bath, kitchen facility, tack room, equipment storage and bunk house.This is a perfect place to call home for you and your horses or has excellent potential for an income producing horse facility with residential rental properties, horse boarding, training and much more. Located in a very convenient location close to the medical center, VA, ETSU and Milligan College with easy access to I-26 as well. Current owner has completed extensive renovatioms on all of the residences; installed no climb horse fencing on the perimeter of the property; all new HVAC in all houses; new outdoor arena; new turn out sheds and so much more. A truly awesome farm with unlimited potential in a great location. Call for all the details.
- Main house is a brick farmhouse built in 1926 with an in-law apartment in the basement with separate entrance. Three bedrooms, three bathrooms, three gas fireplaces, living, formal dining, large eat-in farm kitchen, New central heat and air. The in-law has a separate kitchen living with gas fireplace, bedroom and bathroom with claw foot tub.
- The guest house has been completely remodeled with new Kitchen, new bathroom, completely rewired and plumbed; new min-split air. Two bedrooms, living room, laundry room, kitchen, and bathroom with all new fixtures.
- The double wide has been extensively renovated with all new windows, french doors onto the back deck, new entry door, new central heat and air. there are three bedrooms and two baths. All of the homes and the arena are on city water and private septic.
- 16.3 acres of pasture, completely fenced, rolling terrain, split into the front pastures and the back pastures. The property is at the end of a dead end street close to all amenities yet is very private and quiet, located in the coveted Pine Crest section of Johnson City. The property has an agricultural exemption for The green way in the county and has greatly reduced Real Estate Taxes and a sales tax exemption certificate for all of your farm needs.
Horse Facility Features
- The main barn is a six stall center aisle barn with hay storage in the rear shed and feed room in the front shed. There are three foaling stalls. Current owner has added ceiling fans and exhaust fan, stall windows and new barn door. All stalls are matted as is the center aisle.
- The arena barn has four box stalls and a turn out area in the left shed. The shed on the right is used for hay and equipment storage. There is an area for tacking up and water for hosing your horse off. The arena has new Tru-Tex footing and an overhead sprinkler system and is dust free. There is a large kitchen/gathering space with bathroom, tackroom, and a bunk room for the kids.
- There are many configurations you can undertake for your pastures. There is a roundpen up on the knoll. Possible to create a cross country course in the largest fields. There are five turn out sheds and four frost free hydrants for your water troughs.
- 4.2 miles
- 1.5 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
152 Grandview Rd, Johnson City, Carter County, Tennessee