One of MIDDLE TENNESSEE's FINEST EQUINE FACILITIES complete with TWO HOMES, STABLES & other outbuildings with 45+ acres in the Heart of Horse Country - Shelbyville, Tennessee! The OWNER'S HOME with 3 bedrooms & 3 baths (could possibly have a 4th bedroom in the over sized office) features brand new everything throughout, plus professionally decorated! The 2ND HOME houses the farm trainer with 4 bedrooms & 2 baths, & attached 40x26 COVERED PATIO &/or auto parking area! This farm includes a HORSE TRAINING &/or BREEDING STABLE, "MORTON" INDOOR RIDING ARENA, "MORTON" EQUIPMENT BUILDING, fenced & cross fenced pastures, outdoor riding ring, loafing barns, pond, & more! This farm is serviced by public water, natural gas, & SPECTRUM Cable & Internet service.
- The MAIN HOME includes 3660 square feet of living area with 9 FOOT CEILINGS & VAULTED CEILINGS, PELLA windows & doors, over 4300 sq ft under roof, & features an OPEN FLOOR PLAN FOR THE LIVING AREA!
- The Dining Area is the the right of the ENTRY with GOURMET KITCHEN to the left, LIVING AREAS straight ahead, & the owner's PRIVATE OFFICE with 1/2 bath just off the LIVING AREA!
- The 28x23 KITCHEN features top of the line Stainless Steel BOSCH appliances with a GAS COOK TOP, Double Convection Ovens, Food Warmer, Wine/Beverage Cooler, Farm Style sink & more! Custom Cabinetry with gorgeous GRANITE Counter tops & including a GRANITE topped ISLAND with seating, & walk-in pantry complete the Kitchen!
- The KITCHEN opens to the comfortable 26x18 FAMILY ROOM with double sided STONE FIREPLACE with gas logs & opens to the outdoors via glass doors! This room also opens to the 22x16 ENTERTAINMENT ROOM with the other side of the STONE FIREPLACE & more gas logs! This room overlooks the stables & farm, & also opens to the OUTDOOR ENTERTAINMENT PAVILION via glass doors! The ENTERTAINMENT ROOM also features Custom Cabinetry with wet bar, GRANITE, another Wine/Beverage cooler, & Granite topped serving island!
- The complete MASTER SUITE includes the 25x15 bedroom, with 22x13 en suite GLAMOUR BATH with oversized Custom Tiled Shower, separate soaking tub, & DOUBLE VANITIES with GRANITE! Adjoining the bath is the 17x11 WALK -IN closet, 17x8 private EXERCISE ROOM (could be 2nd walk-in), & then to the adjoining 17x8 Laundry Room with Custom Cabinetry, laundry sink & separate folding counter - both GRANITE topped!
- This home also includes 2 Guest Bedrooms with the 2nd full bath with Custom Tiled Shower & Double Vanities for guests!
- The OFFICE includes Custom Cabinetry with loads of storage, built in desk, & adjoining 1/2 bath. This room has a PRIVATE OUTSIDE ENTRY!
- The 26x24 attached 2 vehicle garage also features the 18x5 PET ROOM with indoor pet shower-bath, grooming, & work room! This could easily be converted to a full bath & "mud room" for entering the home from the farm through the garage!
- This 45.55 ACRE farm features VINYL FENCING for the 5 pastures & 2 paddocks, with runs in between all of the pastures. In addition to the 2 ENTRANCES & 800+ front feet on U.S Hwy 64 West a/k/a the Walking Horse Parkway, a/k/a the Lewisburg Highway, there is an additional 3rd entrance from Bedford View Rd off Bethelem Church Rd! There is an outdoor riding arena overlooking the pond.
Horse Facility Features
- *The 32 stall HORSE STABLE features 14 Crossties, 2 Wash Bays, Restroom, 2 Tack Rooms, Feed Room, & Office! The stable also includes natural gas powered central heating!
- *The 250x60 "MORTON" brand INDOOR ARENA features a sprinkler system to keep dust down, & 14 stalls with room for additional stalls! Exhaust fans serve this facility to keep it cooler in the Summer months!
- *The 120x75 "Morton" brand EQUIPMENT BUILDING has an asphalt floor & includes 7 roll up truck doors for the 5 open parking bays, & the walled Hay Bay, & walled Shavings Bay!
- * 8 Loafing sheds in the pastures & paddocks.
- 12 miles
- 8 miles
- 11 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
1803 TN-64, Shelbyville, Bedford County, Tennessee