BIG BEECH FARM- 147 Coble Rd- Shelbyville, TN/37160 -this level to slightly rolling 43 acre farm is fenced & cross fenced & includes a stately brick home built in 2000 & 2001. This farm includes 3 ponds, fenced pastures & hay fields, & Hay & Equipment storage building! The property is located on the Southwest side of Shelbyville & is also convenient to Lewisburg, Tn & I-65.
Watch the video tour #1
- This gorgeous home was custom built by Travis Jones, one of Bedford County's leading builders, & has 4 bedrooms & 3 1/2 baths with 10 ft ceilings, tray, & specialty ceilings, & a great OPEN LIVING Floor Plan! The 26 x 21 Great Room includes a fireplace with gas logs, & expansive built in entertainment center & display cases! There is an open flow with the Foyer, Formal Dining Room, Great Room, Kitchen, & the Breakfast Room, which opens to the shaded side Screened Porch! The Master Bedroom has an en suite bath with his & hers vanities, a separate whirlpool tub & white tiled shower, plus a 21 x 10 walk-in closet! The 2nd & 3rd bedrooms, the 2nd bath, & the half bath with Laundry Room, are all on the Main Level. The Lower Level features a 21 x15 bedroom, bath, & 33 x 23 Entertainment or Game Room, plus a work shop area, & storage galore! With it's PRIVATE ENTRANCE, the Lower Level could easily be converted to an IN-LAW SUITE! The covered Front Porch, rear Balcony style Covered Porch, & side (screened) porch all overlook the farm/horses & cattle! The Lower Level also includes the 3 bay garage with one bay being an OVERSIZED TRUCK bay!
- The slight roll of the land gives it great character without being too hilly - great for pasture, hay, & farming for horses & cattle! Currently a portion is in hay production, & there is a tenant maintain part of a cattle herd, plus the Seller's personal horses! BIG BEECH FARM gets it's name from one of the largest BEECH trees in Bedford County on the back of this farm! The location is very convenient to town, yet a real country feel! In addition to the Home, there is a 60x40 Pole Barn with 14 ft eave height, for additional hay, trailer, & equipment storage!
Horse Facility Features
- Fenced pastures, & plenty of room to build a stable & other horse features!
- * EASY TRAILERING TO NEARBY TRAIL RIDING FACILITIES such as:
- 1) Old Natchez Trace - Garrison Creek Loop - Franklin, TN
- 2) Coffey Farm Trail Rides - Petersburg, TN
- 3) Franklin State Forest Trail - Monteagle, TN
- 4) Circle "E" Guest Ranch & Trails - Belvidere, TN
- 5) Cedars of Lebanon State Park - Lebanon, TN
- 6) Percy Warner Park - Nashville, TN
- 7) TRAIL RIDING CAPITOL of the SOUTHEAST - BIG SOUTH FORK- Jamestown, TN
- *** ADDITIONAL TENNESSEE STATE PARKS with TRAIL RIDING in East & West TENNESSEE!
- EQUINE ORGANIZATIONS:
- 1) TWHBEA - Lewsiburg, TN (TN Walking Horse Breeder's & Exhibitor's Association)
- 2) SSHBEA - Shelbyville, TN (Spotted Saddle Horse Breeder's & Exhibitor's Association)
- 3) WHOA - Murfreesboro, TN (Walking Horse Owner's Association)
- 4) NSSHA - National Spotted Saddle Horse Association - Murfreesboro, TN
- EQUINE EVENT FACILITIES:
- 1) CALSONIC ARENA - Shelbyville, TN - (year around equine & other events)
- 2) MILLER COLISEUM - Murfreesboro, TN - (year around equine & other events)
- 3) WILLIAMSON COUNTY AG EXPO PARK - Franklin, TN (year around equine/ag events)
- EQUINE MEDIA: CONTACT: 615-478-2138 or EquestrianLegacy.net NASHVILLE, TENNESSEE- "Equestrian Legacy Radio" - LIVE TALK RADIO for Equestrians and those that love the Western and Equestrian Lifestyle.
- 9 miles
- 4 miles
- 15 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
147 Coble Rd, Shelbyville, Bedford County, Tennessee