In the Heart of Horse Country - this level to slightly rolling 28 acre farm is fenced & cross fenced & features 2 ponds, a LOG HOME, plus additional outbuildings as referenced below!
This farm includes a nice metal building on slab 24x24 detached Garage/Shop with both a garage door & walk through door, 2 ponds with one being spring fed, fenced pastures, an old greenhouse frame which could be reconstituted, a former sheep & cattle barn that needs some rehab from storm damage, a duck house, & chicken coop with yard! The property is located on the Southwest side of Shelbyville & is also convenient to Lewisburg, Tn & I-65.
- This unique LOG HOME was built in 1989 with hardwood & pine floors, 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, Family Room which opens to the Kitchen & Dining combined area, covered front porch with views of afternoon sunsets, & rear deck with arbor that catches the morning sunrises! The home is constructed with gorgeous exposed broad ax/anze cut ceiling beams, & tongue & groove ceilings! The main level of living area is approximately 1450 square feet, plus an attached enclosed 16x12 SUN PORCH, plus 1450 square feet in the full basement which includes a 21x20 one car garage & lots of storage & work space!
- The slight roll of the land gives it great character without being too hilly - great for pasture, hay, & farming for horses & cattle! The location is very convenient to town, yet a real country feel! The farm backs up to Sugar Creek.
Horse Facility Features
- Fenced pastures, & plenty of room to build a stable & other horse features!
- * EASY TRAILERING TO NEARBY TRAIL RIDING FACILITIES such as:
- 1) Old Natchez Trace - Garrison Creek Loop - Franklin, TN
- 2) Coffey Farm Trail Rides - Petersburg, TN
- 3) Franklin State Forest Trail - Monteagle, TN
- 4) Circle "E" Guest Ranch & Trails - Belvidere, TN
- 5) Cedars of Lebanon State Park - Lebanon, TN
- 6) Percy Warner Park - Nashville, TN
- 7) TRAIL RIDING CAPITOL of the SOUTHEAST - BIG SOUTH FORK- Jamestown, TN
- *** ADDITIONAL TENNESSEE STATE PARKS with TRAIL RIDING in East & West TENNESSEE!
- EQUINE ORGANIZATIONS:
- 1) TWHBEA - Lewsiburg, TN (TN Walking Horse Breeder's & Exhibitor's Association)
- 2) SSHBEA - Shelbyville, TN (Spotted Saddle Horse Breeder's & Exhibitor's Association)
- 3) WHOA - Murfreesboro, TN (Walking Horse Owner's Association)
- 4) NSSHA - National Spotted Saddle Horse Association - Murfreesboro, TN
- EQUINE EVENT FACILITIES:
- 1) CALSONIC ARENA - Shelbyville, TN - (year around equine & other events)
- 2) MILLER COLISEUM - Murfreesboro, TN - (year around equine & other events)
- 3) WILLIAMSON COUNTY AG EXPO PARK - Franklin, TN (year around equine/ag events)
- EQUINE MEDIA: CONTACT: 615-478-2138 or EquestrianLegacy.net NASHVILLE, TENNESSEE- "Equestrian Legacy Radio" - LIVE TALK RADIO for Equestrians and those that love the Western and Equestrian Lifestyle.
- 9 miles
- 4 miles
- 15 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
237 Coble Rd, Shelbyville, Bedford County, Tennessee