Amazing Estate - Southern Comfort at its best! The perfect location for this private gated Equestrian estate allows you and your guests to fully enjoy the sunsets from the back porch or any other place on this unique property. This two-story Colonial style home is an ultra-private 27+ acre equestrian estate nestled in the upstate of South Carolina.
To view the 3D Tour please copy the link below and paste into your browser:
Watch the video tour #1
- The custom built 2 story home sits on top of the hill. The inviting front porch is extra wide/oversize porch. The brick portico has 2 ceiling fans, with freshly painted pillars and ceiling. It is perfect to just relax and enjoy the scenery.
- As you enter this elegant country home into the large inviting foyer grants you access to the large well-equipped kitchen with custom brick center cook island, guest powder room, and the sumptuous living/ dining room. The custom build oak staircase leading to the 2nd floor has the perfect combination with the peg plank hardwood floors throughout the home.
- The main floor has the spacious master bedroom that is suited to please with his & her closets and bathrooms.
- An open floor plan for the kitchen/family room with a breakfast nook that allows you to enjoy the beautiful scenery while enjoying your morning coffee. A bit of history is displayed as the solid wood ceiling beams have been re-purposed from the old Spartanburg Trolly Depot. This section of the house has one of 2 wood burning fire places and custom built-in wood shelving. The 30x17 spacious Dinning & Living room features elegant wood built-in shelve and the 2nd fireplace. From the same room, the classical French doors lead you to the large back deck where you and your guests can enjoy the Mountain sunsets. This spectacular view includes a 1-acre spring fed stocked pond. Laundry room is also on the main floor with a sink, extra cabinets, and a pantry.
- Second floor has three additional bedrooms that are exceptionally large with walk-in closets. There is plenty of storage with a walk-in cedar closet and a full bathroom.
- You can find beautiful wood crown molding throughout the entire home with wood chair rail and solid wood six panel doors.
- The property is maintained pasture land with over 500” of road frontage. You will be greeted at the entrance by custom made decorative steel gates with motor opener that is solar charged. As you enter down the asphalt driveway it is bordered by 3 board treated white fencing.
- The entire property is fenced & cross fenced. All maintained pastures are separated by traditional freshly painted white Kentucky style 3-plank oak fencing that creates easy and safe access to the pastures, paddocks and stocked spring fed pond!
Horse Facility Features
- Property offers two barns. The 60x80 Morton Barn is complete with bay loft. The barn has a concrete floor, upgraded electrical system, bathroom, workshop, shelving, staircase to the 2nd floor. 4 custom build stalls with Dutch doors that open into the paddock. Additional covered shed on the back of the barn for equipment storage along with a covered shed in the paddock. This barn would make an ideal party/wedding venue or home business.
- The second barn has been crafted as a horse stall barn with 10 stalls with hay door, sliding doors, wash bay with hot & cold water and a feed room. The large asphalt center isle has ample space for a tractor/truck to drive through barn. Considered ideal for a horse boarding business!
- Behind the barn is a work-out arena with access to the main pasture, additional work-out area and paddocks. The acreage is maintained pasture that is fenced with cross fencing. The property has gentle rolling hills that leads to each pasture.
- Enjoy the best that nature has to offer: Deer, turkey, quail, herons, egret and set of geese that call this home. An abundance of rare birds, among purple matins, cardinals and humming birds are great part of the glorious settings this property has to offer.
- 15 miles
- 15 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
7045 Parris Bridge Rd, Chesnee, Spartanburg County, South Carolina