Turn Key-Major Upgrades 2021
***CALL or TEXT OWNER DIRECTLY—This is a FOR SALE BY OWNER: to Principals-Interested Parties Atty./Inactive Realtor is OWNER at 407-417-7489. For viewing- appointment and Pre-qualification Document needed. Owners will work with BUYER'S AGENT. Written agreement needed prior to any showing of realtor’s Interested Buyer with Pre-Qualification Document shown. Commission upon closing of sale is 3% of sale price.
High on a picturesque, wooded bluff, towering over the Broad River across from a preserve, this unique equestrian log home estate which could also easily be transformed into a vacation home, business retreat, or hobby work and storage facility is located close to Columbia, South Carolina, the state capital. The property boasts an approximately 4,400 square foot home, 2,200 square foot matching log barn with brick and cement flooring , water, electricity, and full bath, as well as a second floor walkway, metal roofed interior room which is a cabin within the barn, plus huge storage rooms at each end and 3 large stalls. A 308 square foot Pavilion with electricity, metal roof, and cement pad provides a beautiful view of the river too. Sitting on almost 2 acres with 3 large pastures and extensive new fencing and railings providing safety for humans and pets front, back, and down to the river, all features have been recently upgraded by top professionals in their respective fields to greatly enhance both appearance and value. A recent survey and all documents verifying enhancements are available. “Wanna get away?” House has a complete living area on each level with both a spiral staircase in the great room and a standard step staircase off a hallway. Furthermore, there could be a space for a possible elevator. Privacy for the family or guests both inside and outside is afforded. SEEING IS BELIEVING.
Watch the video tour #1
- This property has been almost totally upgraded since last sale including a new Architectural Shingles and Standing Seam Metal Roof, totally restored logs on all structures, and metal Barn Roof as well as Pavilion roof upgraded/painted. Window and door frames have also been painted on all.
- Property features:
- *Wood Cathedral Ceilings in great room, loft with second living area overlooking main
- living area, and Master Bedroom
- *Granite countertops in first floor main kitchen
- *New top of the line Wolf Microwave and Convection Oven and new Insinkerator
- Disposal in main kitchen
- *New Hisense French doors Refrigerator with freezer below in main kitchen
- *Cook top plus built in GE Oven in main kitchen
- *New Oak Flooring in main kitchen and great room
- *Kitchenette second living area upstairs provides Samsung cooktop and oven, its own
- LG Refrigerator with French doors and freezer below, microwave, and a tiled
- *Master Bedroom with walk-in closet and carpet, wood cathedral ceiling, and view of
- the river from Screened porch also has a one-of-a-kind bathroom with rustic
- Cherrystone floor, glass block encased shower with waterfall, sunken Jacuzzi tub
- surrounded by logs, and a Cherrystone platform. On chilly days or nights a built-in the
- wall decorative gas heater overlooking the tub is useful.
- *Second and third bedrooms-main floor- share “Jack and Jill” full bath with access
- directly from each room and 2 sinks. These rooms are on the opposite side of the
- house from the Master bedroom off a carpeted hallway with some log walls, carpet in
- one, and planking in the other. Each has a spacious closet.
- *A small guest bathroom with shower is in the hallway leading to Master bedroom.
- *Laundry Room is 2 rooms with Cherrystone floor off hallway leading to Master
- bedroom. There is also a door to the garage. Washer and dryer are virtually new and
- *Upper level includes the kitchenette, second great room overlooking main level, a
- library/display room with window seat, cabinets, shelves, and access to 2 storage
- areas, 2 large rooms for possible bedrooms or office, space for weights or exercise
- equipment, and a full bath with expansive tiled counter top and 2 sinks.
- Additional closets and storage are also present.
- *New ADT Security System installed recently with Certificate for Insurance purposes
- is available.
- *Whole house Generator
- *New Water Softener
- *Gas Fireplace in Great Room-Main Level
- *New solid wood decorative Front Door
- *Radon Test showed no issue and report available.
- *Private Street ends in cul-de-sac with access from scenic, wooded, paved county
- LOCATION : Lake Murray, SC is only 11.5 miles away for outdoor activities and dining.
- Banking and local shopping area is within 9 miles and some needed stores even
- COLUMBIA METROPOLITAN AIRPORT 16.2 Miles via I-26
- Historic amenities, sports, shopping, and convenience to I-26, I-20, I-77 and beyond
- Charleston, SC-115 Miles
- Charlotte,NC-90 Miles
- Atlanta, GA-188 Miles
- Augusta, GA-70 Miles
- Hilton Head, SC-155 Miles
- Savannah, GA-160 Miles
- Jacksonville, FL-4 Hours
- Miami, FL-9 Hours
- Panama City, FL-8 Hours
- Chicago, I:-12 Hours
- New York City-11 Hours
- Tampa, FL-7 Hours
- 8 miles
- 10 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
129 Tiger Paw Ln, Irmo, Richland County, South Carolina