Kendall Lake Farm - A true Southern Living dream located on 26.58 acres of beautiful hardwoods, horse pastures, and equisite views of Kendall Lake. The main house offers 6 bedrooms, 4 full bathrooms, 2 half baths, 3 fireplaces, large screen porch, heart pine floors downstairs, views of the lake from every room on the main floor, decks along the back perfect for entertaining, full basement with 2 bay carport, and wonderful storage throughout the entire house. The horse barn features 6 stalls, wash room, tack room, feed room, tool room, and fly suppression system, The property also features two 2 stall pasture barns, 1 open shelter, room in the 16 acres the pastures for riding and jumping. The secluded property offers privacy, abundant wildife , along with swimming & recreation on Kendall Lake.
Watch the video tour #1
- Enjoy sipping lemonade on the welcoming front porch overlooking the beautiful landscaped yard.
- Over 4300 heated Square feet - plus 7000 sq ft including decks, porches, basement, and carport
- Large deck along the back of house overlooking the lake side, perfect for enjoying beautiful sunsets.
- Built in 1992, the house is made of Western Cedar and painted 4 years ago.
- The Home offers 6 Bedrooms 4 full bathrooms, and 2 half baths. On the main floor the home features, a beautiful 2 story foyer with an inviting staircase, formal dinning room, formal living room, wet bar, family room, kitchen, utility room, guest bedroom with full bathroom, and the master suite featuring a fireplace master bathroom, and 2 walk in closets. You will enjoy a view of the lake from every room on the main floor. The home is filled with custom features; 10 ft smooth ceilings, heart pine floor, heavy moldings, 3 fireplaces. The kitchen offers gas cooktop, sub zero refrigerator, stainless steel appliances, breakfast nook, pantry, large island, and lots of cabinet space. A extra large screen porch is off the kitchen with views of the lake and pastures, perfect for entertaning or relaxing. The upstairs features 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 9 ft ceilings, and an open entry area overlooking the living room. The basement has a half bathroom , lots of storage, workshop, and a 2 bay carport.
- Circular crusher run driveway with outdoor lighting
- Beautifully landscaped for every season .
- 26.58 Acres located 3 miles from Camden Downtown center, close proximity to Camden's newly expanded private airport, I-20, and less than 30 minutes to Downtown Columbia, Florence, and Sumter.
- 16 acres cleared for pastures, barn, and primary residence
- 10 acres left natural for privacy
- Located on pristine Kendall Lake - great for kayaking, paddling boarding, swimming, and electric boats.
- Only 5 owners on east shore and 5 on the west shore
- Water flow of 6 million gallons per day.
- Once entering the property you are surrounded by mature trees, aboundant wildlife, and seculded from the rest of the world. Enjoy relaxing in your own personal oasis!
- Natural boarder around the property for privacy
- Sprinkler system and outdoor landscape lighting
- Koi fish pond
Horse Facility Features
- Barn features 6 stalls, wash room, tack room, feed room, tool room, bathroom, hay storage over head, and fly suppression system.
- Two - 2 stall pasture barns
- 1 open shelter
- Room in pasture for riding and jumping
- Fenced pastures
- 2 miles
- 3 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
1853 State Rd S-28-100, Camden, Kershaw County, South Carolina