Private and secluded farm on 10.12 level acres near Mauldin, Simpsonville, and the Woodruff Road area plus 5 minutes to grocery stores and 20 minutes to down town Greenville, Five minutes to Cedar Falls Park which provides dirt equestrian trails with waterfalls & the Reedy River runs along these same trails. Mostly level acreage with slight sloping pastures and some hardwood trees for shade. Extra large run in shed is 24x36 and attached to the side of the barn. There is also a creek and small trails that runs along the back of the property.
Watch the video tour #1
- Thoughtfully designed and remodeled by Architect Jack Thacker.
- Exterior building materials are brick, stone and hardie board.
- 4 bedrooms, 4 baths, screened porch, bonus room, formal dining room, office, large laundry room with tons of custom built in cabinets, sink and dog wash station with more storage.
- 4500 square feet, 3 car garage, granite counters, hard wood floors and/or tile, Vaulted and trey ceilings. 3 fireplaces, security system, surround sound plus Mahogany custom front door.
- Gourmet kitchen with gas Viking stove, bosch dishwasher, extra large butcher block center island,
- custom built in pantry and china cabinet, Kitchen opens to family room plus there is a separate wet bar with built in cabinets and sink. Tons of natural light. All bedrooms are on the main level except a bonus room over the garage but entrance is from inside.
- Dining room has vaulted ceilings, 2 sided fireplace and is very spacious for entertaining large dinner parties plus a large deck facing woods.
- Formal living room has a wood burning fireplace, built in bookcases and views of the pastures & horses and flagstone patio.
- Master bathroom has separate Pearl jetted tub and walk in shower with his and hers granite vanities and separate closets. Split floor plan creates the ultimate privacy for the master bedroom with en-suite bathroom but there is another master bedroom with in-suite bathroom on the other end of the home plus 2 more bedrooms.
- Cozy office has glass french doors leading into office and exiting to the flagstone patio. Screened porch has redwood vaulted ceilings and flooring that looks out to pastures and barn. Home is professionally landscaped with sprinkler system with outdoor lighting.
- This is a horse lovers dream home or just a gorgeous custom built property with exceptional custom features with high end features.
Horse Facility Features
- 3 Stall barn is accessed down a brick pathway from the home. Tack room, wash rack with hot water heater providing hot and cold water, feed room, 1/2 bath plus sink, 12' concrete center aisle and stalls have rubber mats, Loft with hay pulley system and automatic fly spray system. Large attached run in shed (36x24) has several commercial fans and metal roof which is attached to the barn, 2 paddocks and 4 board fencing. Roof of barn has architectural shingles. Fenced dressage arena with level pastures, round pen and a paddock that horses can play with obstacles.
- 5 miles
- 5 miles
- 5 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
39 Ferguson Rd, Piedmont, Greenville County, South Carolina