Located Just 20 Minutes Outside of the Historic Town of Beaufort, South Carolina, Camelot Farms is a 63.5 Acre Horse Lover's Utopia. The Perfect Location to Enjoy Quiet Country Living with Your Favorite Equines Just Steps from the Atlantic Waterfront. Saddle Up for Breathtaking Sunrise and Sunset Rides on the Beach ... What Are You Waiting For .... Come Experience Luxury Equine Coastal Living At It's Best!
Camelot Farms is Truly a Unique Property, a Turnkey State of the Art 14 Stall Morton Barn and Equestrian Facility Located Just Off the Atlantic Ocean in Coastal South Carolina. The Possibilities are Endless; Low Country Waterfront Living with Abundant Wildlife at Your Fingertips; Create a Boutique Preserve Hunting Experience or Build a Fun 5-Stand Trap House for the Clay Sporting Enthusiast
Multiple Income Stream Opportunities for the Equestrian Lover Looking to Own a Turnkey Equestrian Estate Located in the Low Country of South Carolina.
Watch the video tour #1
Watch the video tour #2
- MAIN HOUSE
- Follow the canopy oak lane to the entrance of the main residence, which is a 2800 sq ft, 3 BR, 2.5 BA home with stucco and tabby exterior; a popular form of architecture indigenous to this area. Wind around the drive past the small pond out front and either park beneath the sweeping oaks or in the 2-car garage. The entry has a beautiful courtyard garden feel with black wrought iron gas lanterns, wrought iron entry gates and a beautiful, tiled fountain to complete the relaxing vibe. Once inside the foyer, your eyes will be immediately drawn to the custom Venetian finish. The foyer and great room area have 20 ft ceilings, with an incredible equestrian scene painted on the ceiling of the foyer. The wrought iron features and accents with travertine marble and hardwood flooring lead into the expansive great room with its French doors and arched windows which provide beautiful views of the back veranda and horse pastures lining the marsh. On cold Low Country winter evenings, sit by the decorative fireplace in the great room and warm up after a day of riding the coastline on horseback or have a cocktail on the veranda out back and enjoy the sunset on the marsh as the deer feed in the horse pasture behind the residence each evening.
- The chef of the family will not be disappointed with the custom gourmet kitchen. Custom concrete counter tops inlayed with iron horseshoes give this space a personal touch to compliment the life style. All appliances are stainless steel with a gas burning range top and vent to allow the meals for every dinner party to keep the guest coming back for more! The dining room area features custom artwork on the ceilings and sets the stage for a relaxing evening entertaining dinner guest. After meals, step out onto the screened in porch to get some fresh air and sit by the decorative fireplace and finish the evening conversation. Make sure to catch a glimpse of the custom finished concrete flooring of the back porch, it's certain to be a crowd pleaser.
- The master suite offers gorgeous views of the marsh and back pasture area with custom wrought iron accents in the master bathroom area. This space offers every amenity one would expect and creates the perfect space to unwind after a busy day on the farm.
- Follow the travertine marble upstairs which transitions into hardwood floor hallways lined with wood and wrought iron railing to enjoy the views across the great room that give way to the peaceful setting outback. There are 2 spacious bedrooms upstairs with a Jack and Jill bath between. At the end of the hallway the final bedroom has French doors that lead to a gorgeous balcony beneath the oaks that features views of the pastures and marsh area. It's the perfect space to have your morning coffee or watch another spectacular sunset at Camelot Farms.
- Wildlife is plentiful for the hunter on Camelot Farms, wild turkey and deer are abundant and can either be harvested or simply enjoyed while sitting on the back veranda overlooking a large pasture leading to marshes of The Saint Helena Sound. The Possibilities are Endless; Low Country Waterfront Living with Abundant Wildlife at Your Fingertips; Create a Boutique Preserve Hunting Experience or Build a Fun 5-Stand Trap House for the Clay Sporting Enthusiast Overlooking the Waterfront.
- BEACH TRAIL RIDES
- Enjoy the coastal charm of Camelot Farms with beach trail rides as the property is less than 4/10 of a mile from the ocean and tidal creeks on the marsh. Explore the many trails on site and end up at the beach to allow the horses to cool off in the waters of the Atlantic Ocean. If camping is your love; bring your RV and set up camp at one of the 6 Rv Campground slots complete with water, electricity, a bath house, and coral panels for your equine friends. There is a dump station close by to make your stay convenient.
- RV AND TENT CAMPING
- While you camp, wet a line and fish in one of the 2 stocked ponds on property. Riders and campers alike both enjoy wrapping up their days with a little fishing. If camping is not your style, rent the 3BD/ 2BA VBRO on property called the "Saddle Pad" and board your horses in the adjoining paddock with plenty of room to park your boat or horse trailer as well. Camelot Farms also has other designated paddocks for equestrian guests visiting with us should the need arise for more space for horses to board.
Horse Facility Features
- MAIN BARN
- This gorgeous property is nestled down a quiet Palmetto Palm lined drive that transitions into a canopy covered lane leading up to the immaculate Morton custom horse barn. An equestrian lover's dream, this barn spares no detail. Finished in stained oak on the interior with stained glass windows at either end of the barns entrance, one can't help but be mesmerized by the level of craftsmanship this barn displays. There are 14 (12X12) matted stalls with Nelson automatic water fountains and custom feeders, each stall has its' own individual fan to keep the horses cool on warm South Carolina days. Each stall is outfitted with an automatic fly spray system and screen windows to keep annoying flies to a minimum. A 14 ft center isle with soft custom designed rubber tile covering leads to a heated wash station near the center of the barn where an oversized fan and swinging hose holder make bathing as seamless as possible. To ensure your equines' safety, a state of the art $165K sprinkler system was installed with auto night lights should the property ever lose power. As you enter the barn thru the double screened doors from the circular front drive, there is a guest restroom and designated space to store riding equipment and tack with 2 cold water fountains to complete the lounge area. An automatic lawn sprinkler system surrounds the grounds of the main barn to keep the landscaping and grass lush and green.
- COVERED RIDNG ARENA AND RECEIVING BARN
- At the far end of the main barn is a 6-stall receiving barn with the tack area conveniently located just steps from the covered riding arena. The riding arena is fully covered, lighted and riding area is irrigated with a ventilated observation pergola for guests to observe riders enjoying their lessons. Covered arena measures 120X80 and the grass area is 125X250
- OTHER FEATURES
- Other features located on Camelot's premises are a full size Dressage Arena, 300 X 500 ft jump arena with other training obstacles on trails, 125 x 200 flatt work arena, 4 horse hot walker with remote, (2) 60 ft round pens, Clinton Anderson Patience Pole and two large cross tie areas with concrete footing holding up to 15 horses for baths and tacking up. The feed and storage barn are located just behind the main barn with a pole barn as well to store hay, equipment and horse trailers. When the horses are ready to relax, there are (28) one-acre cross fenced pastures for them to roam; three of those pastures have large run ins.
- BARN OFFICE
- Located on the other side of the main barn is a 2600 sf Barn Office with a full lounge area, tack storage area with cubbies, kitchen, restroom and additional space for storage, offices, or perhaps additional living space.
- 10 miles
- 10 miles
- .2 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
101 Tom and Mike Rd, Saint Helena Island, Beaufort County, South Carolina