Have you ever dreamed of owning your own working horse farm? Well your dream just became your reality at 6254 Liberty Highway in Pendleton, SC where unparalleled architecture & exquisite craftmanship compliment the amazing features and views of this 18+- acre horse farm. With approximately 700 feet of road frontage, this home is a horse lovers dream!
There is an option to purchase an additional 10 +- acres with pastures for $199,900.
Give me a call and schedule your private tour of this amazing property!
Watch the video tour #2
- This home has it all...it was custom built in 2007 and has approximately 3500 square feet of living space above a show barn. The home includes 3 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms with so many amazing points of interest. The home has an open floor plan with all hardwood floors, custom cabinets and wood features throughout the home. The massive rock fireplace is the center piece of the living space. The kitchen is the gourmet cooks fantasy that features a 8 burner Viking gas stove, beautiful cabinets and counter tops. The family room has a vaulted ceiling with beams and the rock fireplace is amazing on those cool nights that are ahead. The master bedroom is one of a kind with vaulted ceilings, tons of windows and a deck perfect for sipping on a glass of wine or cup of coffee in the mornings, that over looks all the beauty of the property. You will also be "taken' away" when you walk into the master bathroom and see the 8' x 7' tiled steam shower with a bench seat, jetted tub and double vanities with gorgeous granite countertops. Another feature of the master bedroom is the 19' x 7' walk in closet with built ins. This home has a game room for playing poker, watching movies or just hanging out with family and friends. The staircase to the loft bedroom is custom made from dark walnut and is one of a kind.
- This home is truly perfect in everyway!
- The property is 18+- acres and lays perfectly for a working horse farm. There is a mixture of open pasture land, arenas and you will find deer, turkey and all kinds of wildlife all over the property. There is not a more perfect laying horse farm anywhere!
Horse Facility Features
- Now let's talk about the "whole main event" and that is the barns, outdoor arenas, and pastures. The show barn underneath the home has stud partitions in two of the stalls. The barn also has a full office with washer and dryer, video room that is heated and cooled as well as a bathroom. The barn has 14' wide hallways with tongue and groove insulated walls and ceilings as well as three-quarter interlocking rubber flooring. There is a wash area, electric outlets throughout and Nelson automatic water dispensers in each of the 8 stalls plus custom mats.
- The 7 stall boarding barn is also a training barn with 16' x 12' stalls. This barn is built with tongue and groove walls and ceilings and is insulated, great for large warmbloods. There is also an office and a bathroom in this barn. There is storage above and hay barns are attached. Each stall has individual tack lockers assigned to them that are great for clients and safety. This training barn is consistently full of the Clemson Equestrian and eventing team at $850/month per horse and there is always a waiting list making all these amenities for great income.
- The arenas are nothing to sneeze about. The 100' x 200' covered arena with water and lights is great for all disciplines. Large outdoor arena measures 220' x 150' and both are great for all ground disciplines.
- This property is absolutely turn key! It is an amazing breeding, training and with it's lesson programs, you will not find another property like this one anywhere on the east coast.
- 5 miles
- 3 miles
- 10 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
6254 Liberty Hwy, Pendleton, Anderson County, South Carolina