Meander down the mile long driveway of SaddleTree Farm to leave behind the stress of the world - ARRIVE to peaceful tranquility with your steeds & wildlife! 65 mature acres - much in pasture. 4 board fencing, Majestic Oak Trees.
Watch the video tour #1
Watch the video tour #2
- STUNNING 3,313 sq ft 2016 Herb Witter built 3 brm, 3.5 ba transitional colonial. 10 - 12' ceilings, 2 fireplaces (gas starters - propane), Maple hardwood floors. Hard surface counters. Stainless Appliances - chef's delight kitchen with generous walk-in pantry. One floor living with open concept. Split floor plan. SUBSTANTIAL Owner's wing - master with sitting area & wall of glass inviting nature & natural light IN! Dual closets. WC with bidet, double bowl vanity, sizable soaking tub, tiled walk-in shower & ... an OUTDOOR shower!! Den/office with fireplace & large closet. Solid doors throughout. 2 en-suite guest bedrooms. Entire house opens to a large overhang rear courtyard style porch - rain-chains.
- Utility room with half bath
- 2.5 car garage (for golf cart or ATV)
Horse Facility Features
- 2007 Heider Built 7 stall (12'x12' and larger) barn
- tack / feed / grooming, vet/farrier station/indoor wash rack & outdoor wash rack
- Lounge with kitchenette & half bath
- courtyard style barn with a patio in the center
- 60' round pen with sand footing
- 100' x 200' sand arena, fenced
- 2 LARGE pastures with shade trees & run-ins (2)
- 2 paddocks with shade trees
- Trails abound -
- ample open grass areas to create more riding opportunities: stick & ball, covered arena or x-c course!
- Just minutes from Historic Aiken's premier Equestrian venues: Bruce's Field, Stable View, The Vista & Hitchcock Woods
- 13 miles
- 5 miles
- .10 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
4291 Banks Mill Rd, Aiken, Aiken County, South Carolina