Meadow Brook Farm may be the country estate you’ve been searching for. The property has endless possibilities: corporate retreat center, multigenerational home, gentleman's farm, bed and breakfast. The centerpiece of this 110 acre property is the modern brick chateau with THREE private master suites. Two are on opposite ends of the first floor, one with a fireplaced den; the third is completely private on the second level. Upon entering the large foyer, you’ll pass a grand staircase into the large, fireplaced living room with multiple sliders leading to one of the two patios. To the left of the foyer is a great room with a wood beamed vaulted ceiling and wood stove that provides much of the heat for the main areas of the home. Gorgeous hardwood floors gleam throughout most of the first level. A partially finished basement makes a perfect home office, workout space or game room. Parking is a breeze with a 3 car garage in front and a 2 car garage in back. You’ll love to entertain guests on the expansive stone patio with a salt water infinity pool and salt water hot tub overlooking the garden and pond. An outbuilding behind the home offers a huge workshop and garage space with heat, electricity, and running water. The building also houses a wood burning furnace. The property is currently in the farm/forest program (farm designation) with hayfields generating revenue, and providing tax relief.
Watch the video tour #1
- The focal point of any home is the kitchen and this gourmet kitchen was completely remodeled in 2006. Granite counters, stainless appliances, gas cook top, lots of cabinets, center island and room for a table that seats 10. At the same time the kitchen was remodeled the north wing was also constructed adding 2 bedrooms, a full bath and a master suite complete with full bath and walk-in closet. A second master suite, located at the opposite end of the home facing south, features a large bathroom with radiant floor heating, soaking tub, a sitting room with gas fireplace, and sliders leading to a patio that is perfect for enjoying your morning cup of coffee quietly listening to the sounds of nature.
- The formal living room was made for entertaining guests, especially in warm weather when you can slide open the glass doors to the patio for an amazing indoor/outdoor experience.
- The great room has a gorgeous wood beamed vaulted ceiling and wood stove insert that heats the main living areas of the home. A cozy room to gather with family & friends or curl up with a good book in front of the fire.
- Ascend the grand staircase from the piano room to the second level to find your completely private 3rd master bedroom suite. An oversized bedroom with two dormered nooks and a large tiled master bath make this secluded 2nd level suite a perfect hideaway to unwind and relax after a hectic day.
- In the lower level of the home there are two finished areas that can be used as an office, gym, media room, art studio, or recreation room.
- The property consists of 110 acres of beautiful open fields, scenic woods, water features and plentiful wildlife.
- The expansive patio is an entertainer's dream with lots of space surrounding a salt water infinity pool that overlooks the gardens and pond to the north. Relax in the salt water hot tub year round. An additional patio wraps around two sides of the home and is accessed from the formal living room and the south facing first floor master.
- A nearly 1000 square foot workshop has electricity, running water and is heated by both a wood stove and a heater that is connected to the Garn wood boiler.
Horse Facility Features
- This 110 acre country estate would make an incredible horse property. There is ample room to construct your dream horse barn, indoor & outdoor arenas, as well as paddocks. With 110 acres of open fields and woods you can weave beautiful scenic riding trails throughout the property. If you are a horse lover and an outdoor enthusiast you can make your dreams come true at Meadow Brook Farm. Let your imagination and creativity run wild to turn this beautiful property in your Equestrian Oasis.
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
41 Johnson Rd, Foster, Providence County, Rhode Island