Spectacular equestrian property on 60 arpents directly on extensive Pinière trails. Outstanding luxurious & spacious home with views of forest, fields and distant mountains. Board & batten 24 box stall barn with attached 150'X80' post & beam arena.
Only 10 minutes to the town center and 45 minutes from Montreal.
Price is $2,595,000 CAD
- - 10FT ceiling open concept kitchen/family room
- - Kitchen has granite counters and wood cabinetry; center
- island with double sinks; top of the line (VIKING)
- stainless steel appliances
- - Family room has stone floor to ceiling fireplace and
- windows. Inset Berber carpeting. Two sets of patio doors.
- - Living/Dining room has dark wood floors and brick wall
- with gas fireplace
- - Huge Master bedroom has luxurious ensuite and beautiful
- views. Three other bedrooms plus ground floor office (intergeneration section).
- - Slate tile flooring in both entrances.
- -Fully finished basement apartment with separate outdoor entrance.
- Note: There is sufficient space to install an additional (2nd) kitchen in the intergenerational section.
- Completely private cul-de-sac location.
- Approx. 15 acres of tile drained paddocks, and 25 acres of beautiful woodland, directly joined to the well-maintained trail complex overseen by the Town.
Horse Facility Features
- - Spacious airy stable features 20 (12'X12') stalls; 2
- stalls (14'X12'); tack room (20'X16'); laundry room &
- bathroom; 12 ft. center aisles.
- -shavings room / hayloft above entire barn.
- -post and beam indoor arena with exterior board & batten finishing to match the barn.
- 18 miles
- 3 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
4139 Chem. Lotbinière, Saint-Lazare, Montérégie County, Québec