Quiet private surroundings close to major interstates and shopping.
Act 319. Preserved Farmland.
Close to 2 hospitals and major airport.
- Wrap around porch with deck and views galore.
- Open floor plan with 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, and large loft.
- Stone wood burning fireplace.
- Pastures with solar powered high tensil fencing, electric, and run-in sheds with plywood interior siding.
- Outside water taps at ends of barn and by pastures.
- Hayfields, wooded trails, and seasonal streams.
Horse Facility Features
- 22 Matted (3/4") 12' x12' stalls with doors to fenced paddocks and barn aisle. Swing-out water and feeder doors.
- 14' Barn aisles with large doors on both ends and in center.
- 2 Breakdown foaling stalls with heaters and viewing window in office area.
- Wrapped water lines with hot and cold water throughout.
- Heated wash stall, tack room, office area, and lounge with full bath.
- Barn well insulated, and all wiring in metal conduit. Ceiling fans for good ventilation.
- Laundry Room
- Indoor arena 80 x 165, Outdoor arena 70 x 170
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
Saylorsburg, Saylorsburg, Monroe County, Pennsylvania