HORSE LOVER'S DREAM PROPERTY! Don't pass up this rare opportunity to see this unique, very special property offering a beautiful home with loads of special features/upgrades, an 8 acre parcel of land and am amazing horse barn. So many features too numerous to list await your discovery! Quiet country setting yet just a short jaunt to most amenities - super convenient. Add this amazing property to your MUST SEE list!!
Watch the video tour #2
- Gleaming ash hardwood flooring flows throughout much of 1st floor along with 9 ft. ceilings.
- An office, tucked behind beautiful pocket doors off the foyer provides a quiet work space.
- Spacious kitchen boasting loads of beautiful cherry cabinets and granite counters.
- Kitchen features an island/snackbar, upgraded stainless steel appliances & large area for a kitchen table.
- Great room is open to the kitchen for optimum function.
- Loads of natural light splashes into the delightful sun room w/tile floor, cathedral ceiling & gas FRPL.
- Hot tub off one side of the sun room and delightful screened porch off the other side.
- First floor MBR suite w/two walk-in closets and an updated bath w/whirlpool tub & large tile shower.
- Spacious first floor laundry w/high end W/D, cabinets, farm utility sink & plenty of counter space.
- Sun splashed 2nd floor loft area is another nice space for gathering and relaxing.
- Energy efficient geothermal heat pump.
- Oversized, side entry three car garage.
- Growing hay field
- Pastures/riding ring
- There are multiple fenced pastures.
- An outdoor oversized ring
- Farmland parcels surrounding this property are all in Preserved Farmland status.
Horse Facility Features
- Solid & stately 36 x 60 barn with custom arched doors
- Four large, matted stalls with heated Nelson waterers
- Heated tack room
- Office/lounge area with washer & dryer and an elevated pet bath tub
- A full second floor hay loft
- Run in shed
- Attached equipment garage,
- 20 miles
- 3 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
1437 Bossler Rd, Elizabethtown, Lancaster County, Pennsylvania