Love horses? We all know that equestrians put their horses first when it comes to a property purchase...some people call that crazy, but "horse people" understand it. This beautiful 9.8 acre farm will excite most any equestrian looking for a small residential farm (zoned AG) in Lancaster County. The property features a 2,364 square foot charming 4-bedroom farmhouse built in the early 1900's, a beautiful yard with lovely gardens, an above-ground pool, privacy, and serene views. The equestrian in you will love the 10-stall barn (built in 2016), 7+ fenced in pastures, full-size arena with stone dust footing, generous sized tack room, and many other well-thought-out features. This is a very well-maintained and cared for property.
- Wood flooring throughout much of the 1st and 2nd floors (combination of hardwood, easily maintained engineered flooring, and original softwood flooring)
- Ceramic-tiled foyer entry (great for kicking off the barn boots)
- gorgeous wrapping staircase to 2nd floor
- 1st-floor laundry
- 2 Full baths (2nd-floor bath completely renovated 2020)
- 1st-floor fireplace fitted with a wood-burning insert (current owners use this quite a bit for heating the home)
- Lovely 20x14', 3-season sunroom with big beautiful windows, recessed lighting, and slate flooring. Insulated, but currently not heated
- Enrolled in Clean & Green (approved for 2021)
- 2 car, oversized detached garage
- 16x8' detached building currently used as a workshop (makes a great man cave, LOL!)
- Above-ground pool
Horse Facility Features
- Beautiful 10 stall, center aisle, 2016 built barn. Super clean, with room for apx 800 bales in upper loft.
- Partially matted stalls, each with a hinged barn window, u-neck grill doors, and removable stall dividers
- Attached 4 bay equipment/utility shed
- Stone dust arena, 120' x 220' with 10' grass border, very level
- 7+ acres of pasture, separated into 6 pasture areas (7 counting the arena), fenced with 3-rail Centaur Vinyl HTP with an electric top wire, and water/electric installed at each one.
- Established boarding business available to continue, with a waiting list
- Farm equipment negotiable with owners
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
1129 Letort Rd, Conestoga, Lancaster County, Pennsylvania