Come to the country and relax! Better yet, bring all your family and friends with you to celebrate finding this gem! This is the ultimate find. Perfect, for raising your family in the country(3beds,2.5 baths, kitchen appliances stay, family room, extra kitchen, massive laundry room, lots of storage, whole house generator ready), for working from home(spacious office and separate conference with fireplace), for retirement(ranch style), for entertaining(Large finished basement with wood fireplace, kitchen area and full bath, attached garage doubles as party space complete with see through gas fireplace, multi-level, 2 sets of large sliding glass doors leading to oversized patio overlooking the established firepit to gather around in the evenings) This dream home comes with approximately 2.5 acres with the option to purchase more. Peaceful serene and open acreage perfect for barn and pastures. Only buy what you need. Really, with everything this gorgeous and peaceful property has to offer.....why continue to look at anything else? Your search is over!!!
- The spacious cut stone Home was built for action right through to your golden years.
- With 3 bedrooms and 3 baths (one master w/half bath)
- Kitchen with Double ovens, abundance of cabinets and Island
- Large covered porches
- Large sunken living room
- Dining room with sliders to covered porch overseeing the spacious back yard
- Second family room(with fireplace and kitchen nook)
- Huge attached garage(Can house horse trailer or camper) with sliders that open to a massive patio overlooking the hills and valleys, that doubles as a party room complete with a see through fireplace
- A third fireplace in the conference room(could be breakfast nook) off of the office
- Office(in home) that has sliders opening to beautiful large covered porch.
- Generator ready
- Priced with 2.5 acres and option to purchase more with home for additional $3000 per acre up to approximately 37 acres of beautiful tillable and pasturable farmland.
- Mature Fruit trees
- Mature grape vines
- Large firepit area for entertaining
- Large shed
- Beautiful landscaping
- Cement driveway
- Back a Country Rd
Horse Facility Features
- Plenty of space for a barn and pastures, in horse country.
- Ask me about the possibility of boarding arrangements within walking distance.
- 13 miles
- 13 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
1574 Reed Rd, Mayport, Jefferson County, Pennsylvania